Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Make timewarp actually cast by pets in game play

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Timewarp is such a neat talent that pets never seem to ever cast in game play, maybe if one does the tower of Moo Manchu a pet with it may cast it one time. In non dungeon play my pet never casts it or ever seems to. The pet will literally charge halfway to an opponent that it can't reach or even come close to reaching than cast timewarp.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
As with all pet powers, this has a random chance to activate. It should not be automatic.

Community Leader
Funnily enough, I see Time Warp cast quite frequently on the last 2-3 floors of Moo Manchu. I can recall a couple of runs with multiple casts across the 8th, 9th, and 10th floors. I think its current cast rate is fine (Ranked PvP concerns aside), given that it's obscenely powerful, especially when compared to other pet powers.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Matthew525011 on Aug 14, 2019 wrote:
Funnily enough, I see Time Warp cast quite frequently on the last 2-3 floors of Moo Manchu. I can recall a couple of runs with multiple casts across the 8th, 9th, and 10th floors. I think its current cast rate is fine (Ranked PvP concerns aside), given that it's obscenely powerful, especially when compared to other pet powers.
rainbow is way more powerful than many of the other pet powers and it actually casts and casts a lot… some players actually use pets to quest with, I know that may be a funny thing to do with pets given people who only do pvp and moo manchu dungeon runs, but it would be nice if my pets with time warp actually casted the thing during normal adventuring gameplay

Community Leader
Takhethis on Aug 15, 2019 wrote:
rainbow is way more powerful than many of the other pet powers and it actually casts and casts a lot… some players actually use pets to quest with, I know that may be a funny thing to do with pets given people who only do pvp and moo manchu dungeon runs, but it would be nice if my pets with time warp actually casted the thing during normal adventuring gameplay
Rainbow blessing is, at best, a weak heal + 1/2 an Espirit de Corps + some piddly miscellaneous stat buffs (it's something like +20% to a random S/A/W). Time Warp is a 3 round Highland Charge that allows units without relentless/burst (units like Ratbeard/Emmet/Sarah Steele/Louis LeBisque/ Barnabus) to chain much more efficiently. The movement may not be a big deal on small boards, but it's massive on larger boards.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Matthew525011 on Aug 15, 2019 wrote:
Rainbow blessing is, at best, a weak heal + 1/2 an Espirit de Corps + some piddly miscellaneous stat buffs (it's something like +20% to a random S/A/W). Time Warp is a 3 round Highland Charge that allows units without relentless/burst (units like Ratbeard/Emmet/Sarah Steele/Louis LeBisque/ Barnabus) to chain much more efficiently. The movement may not be a big deal on small boards, but it's massive on larger boards.
Timewarp when cast is pretty much useless to me as movement isn't an issue with me, and I have all the talents it boosts already boosted when at max level regardless of whatever character I am playing. As such, your argument that timewarp is overpowered is ludicrous as any truly well built character won't really have a need for it. Pets take forever to level up, its nearly impossible to get them close to perfect or the way you want them, and then when you do we are hit with powers that we wanted never activating seemingly cause KI thinks that spending months leveling a pet after months and even years of working on its ancestors is too powerful even when it really doesn't do that much. I just like stuff to you know, actually work. Timewarp does not significantly impact the game. Captain Blood's jacket with blood flames does, and those flames do not work for Captain Blood anywhere remotely close to how they work for players, yet it was never fixed or even toned down. I would like timewarp on my pets to actually work and by actually work I don't mean maybe go off once or twice if I am lucky in Moo Manchu and nowhere else in non-pvp game play.