Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Clan idea continued

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I forgot to post further information on my clan vs. clan ship pvp idea.

Players should be able to participate whether they have an active membership or not as this allows a lot more play for everyone. But what I am thinking is that to make a clan a person would have to purchase a clan bundle, which would give them a clan headquarter's dock with the ability to create clans, and to place their clan into clan matches. As its basically a house it would allow anyone in their clan to join and play even if their membership isnt' currently active. If you want to create your own clan you have to buy the bundle, but if you simply want to be in a clan that someone else is making then no purchases are needed. This limits the number of people who can make clans.

I need to point out that it is necessary that clan matches be broadcasted on the various channels so that people on other characters and in other realms can see which clans are set to fight and when and if its their's they can switch over to the realm they need to be on and the pirate that is in the clan to make the match.