Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Elixers that boost bonuses for the entire server

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Right now players can buy elixers that boost their stats for a short amount of time, but what I think would be nice is if there were elixers that did the same thing for the entire server, such as the entire realm of Avery. This means players could select to purchase an entire channel elixer and when used everyone on the channel would get the bonuses for the duration of time and everyone would see and read "complements of (pirate's name)." I'd even like to see that as a dropped item reward as it would make the game a lot more lively if every so often a message flashed up that for a half hour our pirates received some sort of bonus compliments of (pirate's name). I also think pirate101 should also do this type of stuff so every so often it would read "compliments of pirate101".