Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unplayable!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2013
The game glitches out too much, the screen is still flickering, now I can't do side or main quest anymore because it freezes, it doesn't load enemies or the battles associated with them. I just got a membership again and this is what I'm having to deal with, can you PLEASE fix this!?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I must say I did have some connection issues this morning in the game, lag when transferring zones. I had to leave for work anyway, but it was quite annoying.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Gigi the genie on May 6, 2019 wrote:
The game glitches out too much, the screen is still flickering, now I can't do side or main quest anymore because it freezes, it doesn't load enemies or the battles associated with them. I just got a membership again and this is what I'm having to deal with, can you PLEASE fix this!?
Hmm. Last time I tried playing, there was major lag, but I think it was mainly because I was playing a YouTube video at the same time. I get that, but it was major lag.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Could your problems be computer related? Are you having trouble with your provider or maybe your router? Did your P101 files become corrupted?
Finally, are you playing on a busy or crowded server?

Administrator
In case it happens to be timed with our maintenance periods, please see the following Twitter page: https://twitter.com/ki_alerts