Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skull Island

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Does anyone else get filled with nostalgia every time they go back to Skull Island? <3 Amazing how the first area is such a great one!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It is. I wouldn't mind some more high level quests showing up there. Be interesting to see a high level water mole and troggie boss.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on May 2, 2017 wrote:
It is. I wouldn't mind some more high level quests showing up there. Be interesting to see a high level water mole and troggie boss.
There's so many caves on Skull Island that are unexplored, it's ridiculous!

Ensign
Oct 17, 2016
Jokerkid5898 on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
Does anyone else get filled with nostalgia every time they go back to Skull Island? <3 Amazing how the first area is such a great one!
Yesss

It feels especially good coming back to Skull Island, the place it all began, after a hard quest run through Marleybone

When I come back, I feel so OP. I also enjoy helping others in Avery's Court on realm Avery

-Scarlet Devereaux ~Level 53 Buccaneer~
-Esmerelda Devereaux ~Level 7 Swashbuckler~
-Isabella Devereaux ~Level 1 Witchdoctor~

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Jokerkid5898 on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
Um, why, absolutely, Jokerkid5898! Yes, I do get nostalgic when revisiting Skull Island, but the main World that gets me nostalgic is probably Cool Ranch, since it's so long and I had several memories (a scientist's concoction of good and bad) there, and that's the World my Buccaneer is at right now. Oh, the memories!

I guess, when it comes down to Skull Island, it's less nostalgia and more: "Yes, I know what's going to happen next". Especially a lot of quote-finishing, as well. Yes, I've been in Skull Island that many times.

I make and delete Pirates a lot on my other account, so I'm so used to Bonnie Anne's: "So who're you, then?" and Avery's "I run a Pirate haven, not a charity", and more. After I went through that with Kiley, Nora and now Destiny, I wish I could earn a badge that says: "Quote Finisher".

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 10 Musketeer

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Scar Devereaux on May 8, 2017 wrote:
Yesss

It feels especially good coming back to Skull Island, the place it all began, after a hard quest run through Marleybone

When I come back, I feel so OP. I also enjoy helping others in Avery's Court on realm Avery

-Scarlet Devereaux ~Level 53 Buccaneer~
-Esmerelda Devereaux ~Level 7 Swashbuckler~
-Isabella Devereaux ~Level 1 Witchdoctor~
I love the feeling of helping others too, Scar! And I hope I'm helping too by saying, "welcome to the Message Boards!"

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I do get nostalgic for the other parts, but not really for Avery's court and surrounding areas as I find myself there alot

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
It reminds me of the times when life fountains were used to revive companions, before pets were overhauled, before quite a few of the updates, but just 2012 in general.
Yeah, it's darn nostalgic for me.