Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your favorite world in Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
I'd have to say I'd place Marleybone as my number one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jokerkid5898 on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
Marleybone and Valencia.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Mine would also have to be Marleybone.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2014
Yep, Marleybone too, I just love the era they use for the zone (Victorian era i think?), the dogs, the architecture and all it's related decoration items.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Awesome! Looks like Marleybone surely takes the win.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Agreed!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
Despite the royal guards who loved giving me a beating, I'd have to say Valencia is my favorite. I just really like the beauty of Florenza. Though I do also like Marleybone... And Aquila... And definitely Mooshu... So hard to choose!

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
My favorite world is Mooshu, closely followed by Aquila.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I'd have to say Skull Island - it's the most pirate-y of the worlds, it has many various places to sail and to visit, creatures of all types and levels. It's day-time, for the most part. Plenty of yum, both red and blue...

How could you not love Skull Island?

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Valencia 4 life. It's filled with mystery, you never know if your next turn around a corner will be met by a dragoon's sword, and Contessa is a great companion.

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Marleybone and Mooshu I also actually like Cool Ranch too... it might be 3rd... I know lots hate it but I like it for some reason!

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Aquila - from the regal architecture, to the mythical legends entwined in it, to the atmosphere the world itself gives... pretty much everything that this world has to offer.

...Besides some of those pesky manticores, anyhow.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Amber hawksong on Mar 31, 2017 wrote:
Marleybone and Mooshu
Great picks everyone. I'd have to place Mooshu as my other favorite as well.

Ensign
Jan 18, 2013
I'd have to say Valencia. The world is absolutely stunning graphic-wise and story-wise. The clockwork aspect is a really unique concept that fits perfectly into this game. Just knowing that the armada isn't truly "human" (as is basically an army of robots) can send shivers down your spine...but it's so fascinating! I really hope Kingsisle keeps us updated.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Autumn Moonstone on Apr 4, 2017 wrote:
I'd have to say Valencia. The world is absolutely stunning graphic-wise and story-wise. The clockwork aspect is a really unique concept that fits perfectly into this game. Just knowing that the armada isn't truly "human" (as is basically an army of robots) can send shivers down your spine...but it's so fascinating! I really hope Kingsisle keeps us updated.
Welcome to the message boards, Autumn Moonstone!

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I am surprised that no one has said monquista. Yes, its a short world, but one filled with action, excitement, and bananas(Lots and lots of bananas).

For starters, The Cavern of the Crescent Moon is the best dungeon in the game in my opinion. I encourage you veterans to go through it once more(it doesn't take long at max level) and notice how detailed and aesthetically pleasing everything is.

Also, any world with a reference to Don Quixote AND The Prisoner of Zenda is amazing in my book.(Fun Fact, the entire time I was reading Don Quixote I had no idea how to pronounce it because I had never heard it spoken before which led to some rather embarrassing conversations later on).

Plus King Fernando is cutest thing I've ever seen. There is also an NPC called Leonardo Michelangelo, which is pretty awesome too.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Cool Ranch! I know a lot of people hate it for it's difficulty and length, but those things actually made me enjoy it more. The visuals, music and the story just added to how much fun I had when first playing this world and I always look forward to doing it again when I level up my other pirates.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Marleybone is my favorite. Of all the p101 worlds, I think Marleybone is the richest and most pleasing to the eye.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
Valencia and Marleybone!
You literally get to dress up as a Armada troop and destroy a base in Valencia.

Generous BlazeJackson Level 60

Ensign
Jun 11, 2016
Valencia has to take the cake on this one, the final encounters there just took the cake for me with those beautifully orchestrated cutscenes. And the chapel with Phule's fight was in a class of graphical detail its own.

Ensign
Jan 03, 2009
They all have something I enjoy about them, but my number one would have to be Skull Island.

Aside from being the most "piratey" of the worlds it has some of the coolest visuals. Flotsam is such a neat idea for a town in a Spiral of flying ships, not to mention Jonah Town. And the passage through Corsair's Channel, with its Aztecasaur structures and bridges flanking you, always made me imagine the natives showing up to ambush my ship as it navigates that narrow passage. How about flying into the mouth of a massive stone monster to rendezvous with a certain Cat Pirate and floating above motionless ruins?

It also has Puerto Mico (Monquista) and Port Regal (Marleybone) giving me a taste of both regions in the convenience of one zone.

It's also the only region that feels like home. All the other regions I feel like I'm just traveling to and through. But Skull Island feels familiar somehow.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Condition Red on Apr 11, 2017 wrote:
They all have something I enjoy about them, but my number one would have to be Skull Island.

Aside from being the most "piratey" of the worlds it has some of the coolest visuals. Flotsam is such a neat idea for a town in a Spiral of flying ships, not to mention Jonah Town. And the passage through Corsair's Channel, with its Aztecasaur structures and bridges flanking you, always made me imagine the natives showing up to ambush my ship as it navigates that narrow passage. How about flying into the mouth of a massive stone monster to rendezvous with a certain Cat Pirate and floating above motionless ruins?

It also has Puerto Mico (Monquista) and Port Regal (Marleybone) giving me a taste of both regions in the convenience of one zone.

It's also the only region that feels like home. All the other regions I feel like I'm just traveling to and through. But Skull Island feels familiar somehow.
Welcome to the message boards, Condition Red. That was very well expressed!

Ensign
May 05, 2013
Mooshu for sure is my favorite, I enjoy oriental style places.