Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestion for Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
I for one have always adored the concept of Marley Bone. The time period it seems to be inspired by, the city aspect, and the amazing characters within the city itself. Pirate101 did a very good job of displaying all of this. With the pieces on foxes and what not. I love to see that there is a chain ecosystem like their is in real life. The realism really adds to the history.

That being said, I really do think a second part of Marleybone would be a good idea. Though it is detailed and fun, it is a bit short. I know I'm not the only one who wishes for a little bit longer of an adventure in the Doggy capital. If it is at all possible to do a Marleybone part two, or perhaps a neighboring island made after more dogs, cats, frogs, or foxes, I would really love to see that!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jokerkid5898 on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
I for one have always adored the concept of Marley Bone. The time period it seems to be inspired by, the city aspect, and the amazing characters within the city itself. Pirate101 did a very good job of displaying all of this. With the pieces on foxes and what not. I love to see that there is a chain ecosystem like their is in real life. The realism really adds to the history.

That being said, I really do think a second part of Marleybone would be a good idea. Though it is detailed and fun, it is a bit short. I know I'm not the only one who wishes for a little bit longer of an adventure in the Doggy capital. If it is at all possible to do a Marleybone part two, or perhaps a neighboring island made after more dogs, cats, frogs, or foxes, I would really love to see that!
We may go to Albion.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Jokerkid5898 on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:

I would love to see us return to Marleybone, perhaps we could even visit Bonnie Anne's home world of Albion. (Maybe the radicals are stirring up trouble once again...)

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
I would really love that! I've got my fingers crossed for that being a future addition.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I'd be totally down for a Marleybone part two of it ever comes to be. I wouldn't be surprised if we ever head to Albion and it's skyway.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
HERE MY CRIES BLIND MEW AND SEND US TO ALBION! I would love to explore bonnie anne's home and see wthe rebellion and anarchy incited by the marleybonion war first hand.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Alex the Pirate on Apr 1, 2017 wrote:
HERE MY CRIES BLIND MEW AND SEND US TO ALBION! I would love to explore bonnie anne's home and see wthe rebellion and anarchy incited by the marleybonion war first hand.
And maybe while we're there we can get a new companion (*Cough* *Cough* Cat Companion) I know that KI said we're NEVER getting the cat pirate companion as it is a retired product, belonging solely to those who purchased the Boochbeard Bundle in the early days of the game. But, frankly I don't want the same companion. Let those who bought the bundle have a special item to cherish, but that shouldn't stop KI from giving us another cat companion. Give this one white fur (kinda like captain swing's, though I'm not sure I like the wild look in his eyes...) or any other variations you may think of, I just want a cat companion. Besides, it wouldn't be the first time KI has gone back on a promise. In 2013, Blind Mew swore that we wouldn't ever get a armada companion (at least for a long, long time) yet 3 years later, we have four. You can find that post below.

www.pirate101.com/forum/a-pirates-life/armada-companions-8ad6a4143d62e90e013da338225778c1

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Marleybone073 on Apr 2, 2017 wrote:
And maybe while we're there we can get a new companion (*Cough* *Cough* Cat Companion) I know that KI said we're NEVER getting the cat pirate companion as it is a retired product, belonging solely to those who purchased the Boochbeard Bundle in the early days of the game. But, frankly I don't want the same companion. Let those who bought the bundle have a special item to cherish, but that shouldn't stop KI from giving us another cat companion. Give this one white fur (kinda like captain swing's, though I'm not sure I like the wild look in his eyes...) or any other variations you may think of, I just want a cat companion. Besides, it wouldn't be the first time KI has gone back on a promise. In 2013, Blind Mew swore that we wouldn't ever get a armada companion (at least for a long, long time) yet 3 years later, we have four. You can find that post below.

www.pirate101.com/forum/a-pirates-life/armada-companions-8ad6a4143d62e90e013da338225778c1
Actually, Captain Swing is a Calico with mismatched eyes, but I agree about having another cat on my crew.
And Blind Mew's comment wasn't a promise, more like a guide; But when KI retired the Boochbeard Bundle they said most definitely that it wasn't coming back ( in whole or in part ).

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 2, 2017 wrote:
Actually, Captain Swing is a Calico with mismatched eyes, but I agree about having another cat on my crew.
And Blind Mew's comment wasn't a promise, more like a guide; But when KI retired the Boochbeard Bundle they said most definitely that it wasn't coming back ( in whole or in part ).
Calico? I'm looking at a picture of him right now on central, and he has light gray/white fur. And yes, his mismatched eyes was what I meant by wild eyes. (I still don't like the look of them though)

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
I think we'd go back and just make the radicals stop anyway, I'd think it'd be better as another bonnie promo, but eitherway works for me. (Did they ever say anything about not getting a Redcoat companion? idk why, I just like those dudes for no reason) (the timeline, should be around the 1600s, since Guy fox is based off of Guy Fawke, I believe)

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Albion(I'll be on) my watch for a new update......(Again I'm really sorry)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor of awe... on Apr 4, 2017 wrote:
I think we'd go back and just make the radicals stop anyway, I'd think it'd be better as another bonnie promo, but eitherway works for me. (Did they ever say anything about not getting a Redcoat companion? idk why, I just like those dudes for no reason) (the timeline, should be around the 1600s, since Guy fox is based off of Guy Fawke, I believe)
Guy Fawkes is 1600s and he did plan to blow up the houses of Parliament,but the architecture and references ( Scrooge, Oliver & the Khurgas ) indicates mid- Victorian times.
I believe the pun of Fox/Fawkes was just too good to pass up.