Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New sights of adventure display themselves!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Hello everyone! My name is Jokerkid5898, but you may call me Wolf. I've played Pirate101 since the release year, maxed out my character, and enjoyed every second of it. First I'd like to say my thanks to the staff members of Kingsisle. You're all a very talented and dedicated. Not to mention, you're a very admirable team of creators. I know some day not far from now, I will be along side you working to improve the Pirate101 experience.Thank each and every one of you for improving my life, even in the small aspects. If not for pirate101, I feel as though a large portion of my life as a video game loving enthusiast would be quite bare and empty.

So now we have that out of the way. Let's move on! As I previously stated, you may call me Wolf. I am a very big supporter of Pirate101, a fan, and a part of the community. Each and every one of you are. I've noticed as a member of the Pirate101 community, Priate101 could use some more forum updates. In which I would love to offer my services. I'm currently attending college, have taken two years of coding classes. (HTML and Java) and love to be active in communities such as this one.

All in all, I'm making this form post to introduce myself. I wish to offer my services to Kingsisle entertainment, and hopefully somehow become employed under them. I consider myself profession in certain aspects, so please consider granting me a chance. I promise, it's something you won't soon regret. -ahaha From this point on, I will become an active member of these forums. Please come to me if you need help with anything.

And to Kingsisle.
Please contact me if you're in need of any of the following.
-Voice Actor
-Concept Artist
-Musician
-Web Designer
-Lore writer
-Author
-Guest service rep

I suppose that's all I have to say! Have a fantastic day everyone, and smooth sailing to all! -yarr

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the community. You can now add "Message Board Marauder to your impressive resume.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 26, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the community. You can now add "Message Board Marauder to your impressive resume.
All I can say is "YAR" to that! Welcome aboard the boards, mate!

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 26, 2017 wrote:
well said

stormy jen silver

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
All I can say is "YAR" to that! Welcome aboard the boards, mate!
Yohoho and a Bottle of Yum, Welcome to the Crew mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Thanks everyone, I look forward to enjoying my time with you all on this message board. ^^

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jokerkid5898 on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
Thanks everyone, I look forward to enjoying my time with you all on this message board. ^^
Seeing the amount of new posts you've been writing, I think you just may end up as a Pirate Overlord!

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I hope Kingisle notices you :)

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Amber hawksong on Mar 31, 2017 wrote:
I hope Kingisle notices you :)
Thank you! I hope so too.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I know I'm a bit late to this, but seeing how many contributions you've made in such a short amount of time, I am glad to welcome you to this community.