Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea for how to implement the team up kiosk

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Mar 16, 2017 wrote:
No, I mean I don't want to end up going to Avery's Court and replacing the life fountain I have for that one. I really resent losing my life fountain when I want to go to Bestia. Every. Darned. Time.

Central location is fine. A free transportalator there is fine. Going to Avery's Court and replacing the life fountain I have with one I don't want? Not at all fine.
I like your location for the team up board that's a good place for it. I wonder how many players know that using the transportalator to Skull Island is free?.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 16, 2017 wrote:
I like your location for the team up board that's a good place for it. I wonder how many players know that using the transportalator to Skull Island is free?.
good point found a max yesterday thats been a pirate for 2+ years and had no clue.. amazing person i chat, farm ship fight do pets.. but alas no room on my list to friend him...but is he a friend? yes in many of the best ways too can chat for hours he is kind and thoughtful to others.. but i digress..

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Mar 16, 2017 wrote:
No, I mean I don't want to end up going to Avery's Court and replacing the life fountain I have for that one. I really resent losing my life fountain when I want to go to Bestia. Every. Darned. Time.

Central location is fine. A free transportalator there is fine. Going to Avery's Court and replacing the life fountain I have with one I don't want? Not at all fine.
highly agree

stormy jen silver

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
I'm so glad that there is a topic about this (please make it happen KI *clasp hands and pleads with puppy dog eyes*). Although I do like the idea with one kiosk in every spiral, Anecorbie does make a valid point about the simplicity of putting a kiosk in a central location. I also believe that placing one near the tavern would be more ideal than Avery's Court (if you have my computer, you try porting to AC in the Avery realm...major lagging issues).

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
FairLady1882 on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
I'm so glad that there is a topic about this (please make it happen KI *clasp hands and pleads with puppy dog eyes*). Although I do like the idea with one kiosk in every spiral, Anecorbie does make a valid point about the simplicity of putting a kiosk in a central location. I also believe that placing one near the tavern would be more ideal than Avery's Court (if you have my computer, you try porting to AC in the Avery realm...major lagging issues).
Glad i'm not the only one who has a computer that runs like mine

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How about a bulletin board between Avery's dock and the main Skull Is.dock entrance? Or on the other side of the main SI dock? It's close to the transportalater, and also convenient to stop on the way to dock, tavern and Bazaar.