Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

another Old issue?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2013
I bumped into another surely old issue.
This time its Mooshu.
Side quest:A Lady Set Adrift.
You are supposed to pick up a charming lady Miss Owens standing by the big tree in Hamamitsu harbour and drop her off for a certain fee.
I can only assume that she got fed up waiting on the pirate and decided to take another pirate`s boat or maybe she just took a swim where she wanted to go as she is not there anymore??
restarting the game does not help.
Worth fixing or maybe just remove that side quest as reward is not really worth the effort.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silent Hunter Shar... on Jan 9, 2017 wrote:
This time its Mooshu.
You are supposed to pick up a charming lady Miss Owens standing by the big tree in Hamamitsu harbour and drop her off for a certain fee.
I can only assume that she got fed up waiting on the pirate and decided to take another pirate`s boat or maybe she just took a swim where she wanted to go as she is not there anymore??
Worth fixing or maybe just remove that side quest as reward is not really worth the effort.
Maybe you forgot you already gave her passage? Check Subata Temple docks, if she's not there, then it's a glitch.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Silent Hunter Shar... on Jan 9, 2017 wrote:
This time its Mooshu.
Also if she tried to swim, she would fall indefinately.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012