Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquista. Will we go back!?!?/are there any more

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 09, 2016
Why not go back and fight dem monkeys? Why can't the witchdoctors get a mojo monkey or something If you ask me witchdoctors and musketeers should get 1 or 2. Also are there any more companions in Valencia besides unicorn man and old crab? Why do we get crown shop items for more? reply.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkpirate101856 on Nov 12, 2016 wrote:
Why not go back and fight dem monkeys? Why can't the witchdoctors get a mojo monkey or something If you ask me witchdoctors and musketeers should get 1 or 2. Also are there any more companions in Valencia besides unicorn man and old crab? Why do we get crown shop items for more? reply.
Welcome to the message boards, darkpirate101856! There are many possibilities of returning to Monquista as there are two skyways as yet unopened for us.
Now, as to companions, it sounds to me as if you haven't progressed very far into the game - I assure you there are other companions for Witchdoctors available. Without spoiling too much for you, I will say that you will be returning to another part of Valencia in the later part of the game and will receive a Unicorn companion!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I liked monquista and would love a quest line that took us back there.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
eh, i'd have to disagree, I would be ok with out a "Return to Monquista" storyline. maybe a few more musketeer companions for all classes would be fine with me, even if you had to do a really hard quest for some (mainly because I soloed mostly everything from skull island to my quest now in cool ranch.

fiery alyssa taylor lvl 20 (or 21, I forgot)

Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
Monquista is very hated throughout the community, so there is a very very small chance of returning. Just saying it as it is.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
eyespy402 on Nov 23, 2016 wrote:
Monquista is very hated throughout the community, so there is a very very small chance of returning. Just saying it as it is.
Not everyone hates Monquista, I would say that Cool Ranch is the most despised of the worlds; but I know there are players who love Cool Ranch.
Just saying it as it really is.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
eyespy402 on Nov 23, 2016 wrote:
no offence to KI but, I hated monquista. I liked the monkeys but I hated the rest of it.

fiery alyssa taylor 21