Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig Codes?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2013
So yes, I know what you are saying. "Why are you still wondering about the ninja pig companion?" Well all i am asking is if there are any people out there with any more codes they have not used yet. Most players probably have but I am making this thread in case there are some players out there. If so, please reply. Maybe we could meet up ingame?

Sneaky Hunter Radcliffe ~ Level 70

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Sneaky Hunter Radc... on Aug 8, 2016 wrote:
So yes, I know what you are saying. "Why are you still wondering about the ninja pig companion?" Well all i am asking is if there are any people out there with any more codes they have not used yet. Most players probably have but I am making this thread in case there are some players out there. If so, please reply. Maybe we could meet up ingame?

I have 3 uses left on mine, but the map is lost itself somewhere in my house. I have not seen it in years

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
You will eventually find it when you are looking for something else.

Our is all used up, alas.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
If u find it could you plz give one of the codes to me? I really want it, and I almost beat the game

Ensign
Jan 14, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 8, 2016 wrote:
I have 3 uses left on mine, but the map is lost itself somewhere in my house. I have not seen it in years
Oh :( I have a friend that sadly said the same.

Do you possible remember what it was? Maybe you wrote down the code on something while you decoded it?

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Sneaky Hunter Radc... on Aug 8, 2016 wrote:

All of my codes were used up, and the map vanished. If you're extremely lucky, you can watch the KI livestreams, and they hand out Ninja Pig codes. First one to enter the code gets the Ninja Pig. However which way you get it, good luck! The Ninja Pig is incredibly OP with the Epics he can get (the Ninja Pig can get almost 100 armor if you pick the abilities right) and is a heavily armored Swashbuckler......far superior to the Cat Pirate that everyone desperately wants (while he can get any melee Epic ability, you need to pick wisely). Once you have him on your team, you'll always want to use him!

Ensign
Jan 14, 2013
warriorscreed on Aug 9, 2016 wrote:
All of my codes were used up, and the map vanished. If you're extremely lucky, you can watch the KI livestreams, and they hand out Ninja Pig codes. First one to enter the code gets the Ninja Pig. However which way you get it, good luck! The Ninja Pig is incredibly OP with the Epics he can get (the Ninja Pig can get almost 100 armor if you pick the abilities right) and is a heavily armored Swashbuckler......far superior to the Cat Pirate that everyone desperately wants (while he can get any melee Epic ability, you need to pick wisely). Once you have him on your team, you'll always want to use him!
Sad to say but I can't watch any livestreams because my Internet is not unlimited :(