Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Funny Kane Deaths!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Ok we discussed our favorite enemy death scenes. Let's discuss humorous ways Kane has "bowed" out. I am on my 50th run and two stand out for me. I thought it would be funny to bring my monkey priest along to the fight. I would love for him to promote into a novice and get a power like admonish which lowers an enemy's will and raises attack power, (so realistic! so blues brothers!) Yes, I can say the stick method of moral correction has had its historical uses.

So our dear enemy Kane thought he could advance on the party and confront the short priest who.....took his stick and whacked him in the ankles thus ending his time on earth......epic! Heartless wretch! I pray over your soul!

Today, he and one trooper was left and a pet charmed this trooper he did a deadly frenzy killed the charmed guy and was then killed by a Gracie Conrad vengeance strike......oops! LOL

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Jul 30, 2016 wrote:
Ok we discussed our favorite enemy death scenes. Let's discuss humorous ways Kane has "bowed" out. I am on my 50th run and two stand out for me. I thought it would be funny to bring my monkey priest along to the fight. I would love for him to promote into a novice and get a power like admonish which lowers an enemy's will and raises attack power, (so realistic! so blues brothers!) Yes, I can say the stick method of moral correction has had its historical uses.

So our dear enemy Kane thought he could advance on the party and confront the short priest who.....took his stick and whacked him in the ankles thus ending his time on earth......epic! Heartless wretch! I pray over your soul!

Today, he and one trooper was left and a pet charmed this trooper he did a deadly frenzy killed the charmed guy and was then killed by a Gracie Conrad vengeance strike......oops! LOL

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Funniest was me was a scratch summon taking out Kane, where Kane clutched all of our powers and dodged a bunch of hits, only to move up one and get killed by the summon. Another one was with an extremely underrated power. Everyone takes this power for granted, but it's amazing. Stock Assault. Yes, Stock assault killed kane before.