Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Promotion for Shiruku Neko and El Toro

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2014
I bet a lot of people want Shiruku Neko to have a second promotion mostly because the last time was in Mooshu which is so far away. Also El Toro needs a a third promotion I think by next story update.

Agree or Disagree, I think everyone will want it though.

Level 70

Level 52

Ensign
May 24, 2016
Sly Justin Young on Jul 29, 2016 wrote:
I bet a lot of people want Shiruku Neko to have a second promotion mostly because the last time was in Mooshu which is so far away. Also El Toro needs a a third promotion I think by next story update.

Agree or Disagree, I think everyone will want it though.

Level 70

Level 52
Apologies but Shiruku does not get a promo at all.

Scurvy Pearl Parker,
Level 59 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
el toro only gets one promotion doesnt he?

Ensign
Mar 09, 2014
CaptainStars on Jul 30, 2016 wrote:
Apologies but Shiruku does not get a promo at all.

Scurvy Pearl Parker,
Level 59 Swashbuckler
That's too bad. I guess they said no promo for Shiruku at all. Dangit.

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
Sly Justin Young on Aug 1, 2016 wrote:
That's too bad. I guess they said no promo for Shiruku at all. Dangit.
She doesn't have a promotion, but it's very posible she'll get one later, though it might cost gold instead of giving us a quest.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2013
I feel like El Toro needs a promo also and I think he needs to have a super attack because he only gets a buff power and he is a main story character, also I sort of got disappointed of his second promo in my opinion. Since he is based off of zoro, he has the same look and everything. I thought he looked pretty cool with the black and all but when he got promoted in feel like they took the zoro out from him, I felt like changing my colors to black just so he can look better, I liked the gold color trim but I think instead of both the colors it should be black. That's my opinion, freely disagree but I just like it more zoro style.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Shiruku Nero might get promotion in the future, the producers have actually done some great story development with her hinting at such an occurrence. As for El Tori he's a main character all the way, he will in the future.