Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mr. Lytton is already married?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
A few days ago when I was questing on my WD, I had to visit Mr. Lytton to get into Fort Basset but I had to do a favor for him which was to help him get married.

Problem was that when I walked into his house, he already had a lovely wife who was sweeping the floor next to him. I'm pretty sure this is a glitch dealing with the fact that 1 or more of my characters has already done "Bob's Your Uncle"

Lvl 70
Lvl 27

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Adam Wintersinger on Jul 2, 2016 wrote:
A few days ago when I was questing on my WD, I had to visit Mr. Lytton to get into Fort Basset but I had to do a favor for him which was to help him get married.

Problem was that when I walked into his house, he already had a lovely wife who was sweeping the floor next to him. I'm pretty sure this is a glitch dealing with the fact that 1 or more of my characters has already done "Bob's Your Uncle"

Lvl 70
Lvl 27
Well, just tell yourself that they're engaged and she's just helping her boyfriend.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012