Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fashion Ideas

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
"What?, FASHION?!?" I hear you say in a voice incredibly similar to mine. Well people, everybody take some deep breaths. Innnnn, oooouuuttttt. Innnnnn ok this is getting boring. I want a barefoot boot style(like true castaways) and the rockin' outfit from.....Wizard101(Gasp!). I think both of these would be great additions and really make us look more piratey. While I am very aware that everybody wants more storyline and other things to go shoot, slash, stab, smash, or staffy up, I say we should look fabulous going into these new worlds. In the almighty words of Jerry Rice, "Look good play good."

Matthew Walker
Matthew Taylor

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I want more of the "white gloved" look.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
Ignore Darius, fellow readers. He unfortunately has NO taste in fashion. While I'm on the topic, on the outfit that looks like a short trench coat(lvl 70+, Musketeer only, F Togs) can we hire Eloise to stich up the ripped sleeves on the back please?

Wondering why Vadima lives in a cave,
Matthew Walker
Matthew Taylor

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
HoodooNerd on Jul 1, 2016 wrote:
Ignore Darius, fellow readers. He unfortunately has NO taste in fashion. While I'm on the topic, on the outfit that looks like a short trench coat(lvl 70+, Musketeer only, F Togs) can we hire Eloise to stich up the ripped sleeves on the back please?

Wondering why Vadima lives in a cave,
Matthew Walker
Matthew Taylor
Now, now fellow pirate... Perhaps he meant it in no way you may have taken it, but even if he did - it's just an opinion. We all have our own tastes in fashion, and as we are on the topic of fashion, it would be best to keep the discussion... uh... civilized - even if we are pirates, yeah?

Anyway, I myself would fancy some more... fancy clothing. I really like the style of gothic Victorian clothing, I would love to have some coats like that on my pirate... and the dresses - granted they may be too pretty to wear in a battle with clockworks, crab thugs and such - however that didn't stop the Queen, and I'm sure those kind of dresses could make a lovely - though piratical - look for some of us piritan' ladies!

Also, I'm a sucker for those hats with the feathers in them (my favorite is the Swashbuckler's plume hat, I've never taken that thing off since day one!). We have a lot of hats like that already, yes, but what's a few more?

Petty Officer
Nov 22, 2010
Hoodoo Mistress on Jul 2, 2016 wrote:
Now, now fellow pirate... Perhaps he meant it in no way you may have taken it, but even if he did - it's just an opinion. We all have our own tastes in fashion, and as we are on the topic of fashion, it would be best to keep the discussion... uh... civilized - even if we are pirates, yeah?

Anyway, I myself would fancy some more... fancy clothing. I really like the style of gothic Victorian clothing, I would love to have some coats like that on my pirate... and the dresses - granted they may be too pretty to wear in a battle with clockworks, crab thugs and such - however that didn't stop the Queen, and I'm sure those kind of dresses could make a lovely - though piratical - look for some of us piritan' ladies!

Also, I'm a sucker for those hats with the feathers in them (my favorite is the Swashbuckler's plume hat, I've never taken that thing off since day one!). We have a lot of hats like that already, yes, but what's a few more?
Ok, looking back at on it, it was a little mean, but me and Darius hang out a lot in game, and I didn't think how other people might interpret it. I apologize. Moving on, I do agree that some very elegant clothes would be perfect. Maybe a super fancy tuxedo for boys and a long flowing dress for the girls? Also, great idea with the hats.

Something clever and witty about pvp,
Matthew Walker

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Why not a piratical tee-shirt? In a variety of colors with the skull & cross bones on it?
I would love to be able to dress as Contessa Argento.
What about Lucky Jack's level 70 hat, that looks great!

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
I would love to see more feminine styles! Long or knee-length dresses, capes, etc! Im tired of armor, pants, etc! If I want to be a pretty pirate, I will!

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
I think they should make a more classic pirate look but just amp it up with details. And I know this isn't fashion but why not make human companions? Are they worried it would offend people?

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
If I may add, Valencian Gears that would be great as a . That would look more elegant and it fits the theme, of the " Ninja " class. The question is where to get these fine gears ?

I am looking forward to have Queen's dress on my female character(s), if I'm lucky. Her dress is pretty to look at.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 3, 2016 wrote:
If I may add, Valencian Gears that would be great as a . That would look more elegant and it fits the theme, of the " Ninja " class. The question is where to get these fine gears ?

I am looking forward to have Queen's dress on my female character(s), if I'm lucky. Her dress is pretty to look at.
Does Queen drop her gown? ( lol, the way that sounds! )

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I'd like to get a couple more outfits like Captain Swing's, but in less, well, obnoxious colors. Don't get me wrong, I love the outfit, but it's pretty bright. A black and grey one or maybe even a blue set would be nice.

I also want more capes. Even if they're not all that piratey, capes are cool.