Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unsolved gear drop

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
It has been several years since the release of marleybone and henchmen, there are 2 henchmen who are wearing gear that has caused many people including myself to hopelessly farm for them without even knowing if theyre in the game, i would like an answer from the devs, a simple yes or no to if they are possible to get, and the henchmen who are wearing the gear are fierce fiona carson the buccaneer marleybone henchmen all 3 pieces of her armor, and the hat of the mooshu swashbuckler lucky liu min. There are other henchmen with boss gear as well but overtime players have found all those bosses except for these 2, normally there will be some new player who comes along and gets it while questing then someone else sees it and the info spreads from there, but in my 7 years of playing i have never even heard a whisper of the gear worn by the 2 mentioned henchmen

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on May 21, 2020 wrote:
It has been several years since the release of marleybone and henchmen, there are 2 henchmen who are wearing gear that has caused many people including myself to hopelessly farm for them without even knowing if theyre in the game, i would like an answer from the devs, a simple yes or no to if they are possible to get, and the henchmen who are wearing the gear are fierce fiona carson the buccaneer marleybone henchmen all 3 pieces of her armor, and the hat of the mooshu swashbuckler lucky liu min. There are other henchmen with boss gear as well but overtime players have found all those bosses except for these 2, normally there will be some new player who comes along and gets it while questing then someone else sees it and the info spreads from there, but in my 7 years of playing i have never even heard a whisper of the gear worn by the 2 mentioned henchmen
Welcome back, Robert! Through 7 + years of game play and across 3 accounts, I have never seen this gear as drops. I have seen Luck Liu Min's hat only in W101.
Hopefully, you can get a reply from one who knows for sure.

Ensign
Oct 03, 2014
Yea there's also plucky portia marozzo who's wearing kane's robe. i hope the devs reply with some information