Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mysterious Matteo Battisti's Hat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Is Mysterious Matteo Battisti's Hat model not in the game? I was hoping to stitch an outfit just like his for my witch doctor. I checked the wiki for high level hat drops and there was only one hat for only that didn't have an image uploaded with it. does the barretina of travers use the same model or is Matteo's hat not in the game like Lucky Lui Min's? If not, any suggestions on a good stitch substitute?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Marleybonian Myth ... on Mar 29, 2020 wrote:
Is Mysterious Matteo Battisti's Hat model not in the game? I was hoping to stitch an outfit just like his for my witch doctor. I checked the wiki for high level hat drops and there was only one hat for only that didn't have an image uploaded with it. does the barretina of travers use the same model or is Matteo's hat not in the game like Lucky Lui Min's? If not, any suggestions on a good stitch substitute?
Matteo's hat isn't available, but here are two styles that are ( somewhat ) similar. Brawler's Hat ( level 5, 35 gold ) it doesn't have the feather. Or Majorca Capotain ( level 65, 10,606 gold ) remember the higher the level & rarity, the more expensive it will be; I would stick with low level gear for stitching.
Also, the gear from the Nightmare Pirate pack has some good looking gear suitable for stitching.