Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Let us trash crown shop items

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 03, 2020
I get why you couldn't originally, but with the locking feature, I think it's irrelevant at this point.
I would like to be able to trash the first gen pets and stat gear from the nightmare pack given, especially for making room when farming in bosses like moo or nefarious.

simple qol change i would like to see, if at all.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Most everything can be sold to a vendor - why would you prefer to trash them?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
caleb10104 on Mar 17, 2020 wrote:
I get why you couldn't originally, but with the locking feature, I think it's irrelevant at this point.
I would like to be able to trash the first gen pets and stat gear from the nightmare pack given, especially for making room when farming in bosses like moo or nefarious.

simple qol change i would like to see, if at all.
Sell that stat gear & pets to a free trader; however the option to trash would be welcome ( especially for those near the gold max ).

Petty Officer
Mar 03, 2020
Willowydream on Mar 17, 2020 wrote:

can't sell when i'm in tower

Petty Officer
Mar 03, 2020
Willowydream on Mar 17, 2020 wrote:

forgot to add, but when you're nearing max gold it gets rough as well (would like to not have to purchase the big piles of gold anytime i hit max due to running moo once lol)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
caleb10104 on Mar 18, 2020 wrote:
can't sell when i'm in tower
Sell before you enter, any loss of gear from a full pack ( or bank ) is on you.

Petty Officer
Mar 03, 2020
anecorbie on Mar 19, 2020 wrote:
Sell before you enter, any loss of gear from a full pack ( or bank ) is on you.
or just add a simple qol update that solves the problem
lol

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
caleb10104 on Mar 18, 2020 wrote:
forgot to add, but when you're nearing max gold it gets rough as well (would like to not have to purchase the big piles of gold anytime i hit max due to running moo once lol)
Fair enough - inventory management can be very stressful.