Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

For her majesty!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
OK, I have just had an amazing idea! If you guys want, we could start some sort of a marleybone club. And whoever leads it ( not me, I definitely can't lead ) can give us special things to do. Ex. anecorbie as the leader says that we have to blast down valencian ships, then we all do that. I don't know if this is alowed, since they say nothing about starting clubs in game, so...

Administrator
Amazingshot123 on Jan 25, 2020 wrote:
OK, I have just had an amazing idea! If you guys want, we could start some sort of a marleybone club. And whoever leads it ( not me, I definitely can't lead ) can give us special things to do. Ex. anecorbie as the leader says that we have to blast down valencian ships, then we all do that. I don't know if this is alowed, since they say nothing about starting clubs in game, so...
This is fine! We don't have guilds or groups of just individuals, but there's nothing wrong with you starting your own informal "we like Marleybone!" world group of friends :).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Why not a "follow the leader" type of game? Since this is your post, you make a suggestion. Then whoever finishes that assignment and posts first with next suggestion is the next "leader" and so on.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
anecorbie on Jan 27, 2020 wrote:
Why not a "follow the leader" type of game? Since this is your post, you make a suggestion. Then whoever finishes that assignment and posts first with next suggestion is the next "leader" and so on.
Great idea! x clears throat x your first test is to take down ten armada ships, and whoever completes that becomes the next, erm, leader!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I was waiting to see if anyone else would be joining in this activity. It seems I may be first.
Report!
I have sunk 12 Armada ships in Westminster Skyway, with a take of 23 scrip ( WAHOO! ).
Ahem, further orders:
Fight 8 Radicals in the Anarchist's Annex on the Isle of Dogs.
If you wish to join in this fun and aren't yet at Marleybone, here are some orders from Special Branch:
Defeat 3 Armada Ships in Hamamitsu Skyway
Or
Defeat 3 Armada Ships in Port Regal Skyway.
That is all. Carry on.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
anecorbie on Feb 7, 2020 wrote:
I was waiting to see if anyone else would be joining in this activity. It seems I may be first.
Report!
I have sunk 12 Armada ships in Westminster Skyway, with a take of 23 scrip ( WAHOO! ).
Ahem, further orders:
Fight 8 Radicals in the Anarchist's Annex on the Isle of Dogs.
If you wish to join in this fun and aren't yet at Marleybone, here are some orders from Special Branch:
Defeat 3 Armada Ships in Hamamitsu Skyway
Or
Defeat 3 Armada Ships in Port Regal Skyway.
That is all. Carry on.
Sorry I haven't been around, had a few internet problems, but I'm back now. I think. Radicals defeated commander.

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Amazingshot123 on Mar 8, 2020 wrote:
Sorry I haven't been around, had a few internet problems, but I'm back now. I think. Radicals defeated commander.
OK, to become leader. you must attack 3 cat smuggler ships working with the rat smugglers. Complete this and you will be rewarded

Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
Lol, been quite some time since I've checked the message boards, but I'm legit decorating a house to do this very thing. The privateers house is a great place for a Marleybone war room, and i have the individual houses as a barrack and a queen/king quarters. I've even stiched my Admiral's gear with my normal gear lol. Great idea!

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Amazingshot123 on Apr 5, 2020 wrote:
OK, to become leader. you must attack 3 cat smuggler ships working with the rat smugglers. Complete this and you will be rewarded
and if you're not in marleybone yet, attack the shark ships in your area. They're funding the cat and rat smugglers