Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am desperate for Polaris

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2011
It seems inconceivable that it has been nearly 7 years, yes, 7 years since an actual full world has been released. Those 2 worlds, Marleybone and Aquila, are probably the best the game will ever get. At this point I am just desperate for Polaris or at least a side world like Grizzleheim or Wintertusk.

I don't even get it at this point. All I am asking for is just SOMETHING that will get some people playing this game again. I know a lot of you out there have hope, but at this point all seems lost. In June it will be 4 YEARS since Valencia 2 was released. As you all know, Pirate will be 8 YEARS old this October. It is absurd that for basically all of Pirates existence we've been waiting for large and unique worlds.

I just want to know that me and my crew will eventually set foot in Polaris, and meet the Emperor once again...

Peachy Mark Noble Level 70

Likeable Thomas Morgan Level 65

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Springlife32 on Jan 21, 2020 wrote:
It seems inconceivable that it has been nearly 7 years, yes, 7 years since an actual full world has been released. Those 2 worlds, Marleybone and Aquila, are probably the best the game will ever get. At this point I am just desperate for Polaris or at least a side world like Grizzleheim or Wintertusk.

I don't even get it at this point. All I am asking for is just SOMETHING that will get some people playing this game again. I know a lot of you out there have hope, but at this point all seems lost. In June it will be 4 YEARS since Valencia 2 was released. As you all know, Pirate will be 8 YEARS old this October. It is absurd that for basically all of Pirates existence we've been waiting for large and unique worlds.

I just want to know that me and my crew will eventually set foot in Polaris, and meet the Emperor once again...

Peachy Mark Noble Level 70

Likeable Thomas Morgan Level 65
I completely understand and agree, but people keep asking the devs to push for something out of their hands.

Ensign
Apr 19, 2015
chiliman05 on Feb 7, 2020 wrote:
I completely understand and agree, but people keep asking the devs to push for something out of their hands.
Same. Im on with you on that. The only big thing i could see them do is to go back and look at valencia part 2. I feel like fitting 2 more chapters in the middle of the current 2 chapters would be a great addition to get us fully to level 70. idk just an idea i guess.