Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Looking for a Swashbuckler Pet

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with a pet. I am trying to get a swashbuckler pet with grant talents was hoping somebody would be able to morph with me. I currently have a pet with grants relentless, but I'd appreciate any help to further improve.

Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CrazyJonathanWebb on Jan 20, 2020 wrote:
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with a pet. I am trying to get a swashbuckler pet with grant talents was hoping somebody would be able to morph with me. I currently have a pet with grants relentless, but I'd appreciate any help to further improve.

Thanks!
Ahoy there! I have a very good SB pet.

Lilac Cat Cub level 70. Name: Sassy. Pedigree - 420

Grants:
Regroup
Triton's Song
Bladestorm
Dodgy2
I'm also currently training a pet ( level 22, atm ) that may have those grants and has already manifested - grants: witchhunter.
Esperanza Devereaux

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Hi there. I have several swashbuckler pets with grants and would be happy to morph if you haven't found anyone yet.

Since these replies are modded and sometimes take a while to post, you'll likely get a quicker response if you post on the Adult Players of Pirate101 page on Facebook. I'll check here and there for your reply so we can set up a time to meet in the tent.

Cheers!

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Jan 20, 2020 wrote:
Hi there. I have several swashbuckler pets with grants and would be happy to morph if you haven't found anyone yet.

Since these replies are modded and sometimes take a while to post, you'll likely get a quicker response if you post on the Adult Players of Pirate101 page on Facebook. I'll check here and there for your reply so we can set up a time to meet in the tent.

Cheers!
Hi,

Thanks, that'd be great. Would you be able to meet up tomorrow at the tent around 4:00 PST? If not, I can do anywhere from around 4:00-12:00 PST tomorrow if any of those times would work for you.

Appreciate it!

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I should be able to be there off and on throughout the evening so I'll look out for you.