Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

All that and a mooda

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 03, 2015
So i have this item that is 1.5 million gold and i cant get the gold because its over the limit so do i get rid of it or what cuz i cant find anything about it anywhere if you need a picture of it i dont mind taking one of it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
rosyposey522 on Oct 20, 2019 wrote:
So i have this item that is 1.5 million gold and i cant get the gold because its over the limit so do i get rid of it or what cuz i cant find anything about it anywhere if you need a picture of it i dont mind taking one of it
It's a house item, place it in a house ( or be crazy and put it in your ship cabin ). Or you can store it in your attic until the time p101 allows you to have 1.5 million in gold. Or you can trash it.
It could even be a bug as to the amount of gold or even a joke from the P101 developers.
Personally, I love it and display it in my house, I'm a very rich pirate, indeed.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Stick it in your secret vault!

Or dump it in your trashcan.

I think my main swashbuckler is worth north of 6 million now...

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong, Roseyposey522, you got 'All That and A Mooda' but you can't sell it because it's over the gold limit and it takes too much room?

Oh, welcome to the Message Boards!
For 'All That and a Mooda'

Do you have an empty room in your house (or is it the bunkhouse?) If so, use it for your All That and a Mooda.

Hope this helps!

Fair Taryn Lewis
Hopeful Evelyn Nelson
Two-faced Isis Spencer

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
What even does All that and a Moodha look like? Is it a statue, or a book, or something else?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Oct 22, 2019 wrote:
What even does All that and a Moodha look like? Is it a statue, or a book, or something else?
It's a huge pile of gold & gems, ( and you can stand on it ), with a golden Mooda statue on top. I think it's very attractive.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Here's the link:
www.pirate101central.com/wiki/House:All_That_and_a_Moodha

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It is basically a large pile of treasure with a gold Moodha statue on top.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
Looks cool! I want one!
Me too!

I would love to have a little area in my house with Gunn's Gold, All that and A Mooda, and basically all the piles of treasure you get in the game!

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
Actually, quite frankly, I'm pretty proud of my All That and a Mooda.
Only after I spent more than a half an hour trying to figure out how to sell it...

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lol, speaking of gold, my little baby swash (lvl 11) is obsessed with housing and blew all her gold at the bazaar. Except 295. Is that a record?

She's nearly penniless...not what you call a rich pirate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
glitterway123 on Oct 27, 2019 wrote:
Lol, speaking of gold, my little baby swash (lvl 11) is obsessed with housing and blew all her gold at the bazaar. Except 295. Is that a record?

She's nearly penniless...not what you call a rich pirate.
I think I once spent all my gold decorating and walked away from the bazaar with 50 gold in my pocket.....

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
anecorbie on Oct 28, 2019 wrote:
I think I once spent all my gold decorating and walked away from the bazaar with 50 gold in my pocket.....
Yeah, and now I use my other (she's rich) to get my (nearly) penniless pirate housing items