Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Glitches, bugs, and questions of the new update.

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
1: The Waponi Obeah the accompanies Verminius Blightbeard more often then not receives exactly 1854 damage when it gets hurt.

2: Companions placed down in houses, and then rotated or moved again, seem to keep walking around, even in the building interface

3: I have twice had an issue happen to me that I have dubbed "Super Fast Combat" Basically, everything goes absurdly fast, even faster then normal. I don't know the exact trigger, but I think it has something to do with someone enabling their Fast Combat during a battle.

4: Black Annie Rackham and Verminius Blighbeard both have poor drop tables. They commonly drop furniture and gear from Skull Island or Marleybone.

5: Haywire weapons have dropped from the Verminius Blightbeard battle. I believe this to be an error associated with the two Haywire Dragoon minions.

6: I once had a particular incident happen to me where a pirate rejoined a fight. Unfortunately, this pirate happened to appear in a space that triggers Black Annie's "Crimson Volley" This caused Black Annie to start attacking, even though we were in the planning stage.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
6. Yikes! That Annie is a cheater anyway, but wow!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
7: Black Annie Rackham and Verminius Blightbeard recruit as the same level as our pirate, without any extra levels. I'm not sure if this is an issue or not, but I thought I should bring it up anyway.

8: The Earn Crowns button seems to have disappeared entirely, and I can't find it anywhere. Was it removed from the game?

9: More of a question then anything else, but will the Pirate Nightmare pack be going on sale for this year's Spooky Companion Sale?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
10: I saw someone who had the Charred Buccaneer. They said that for some reason he could train Musketeer Epic Talents. Unless there's some magic secret about him, this is quite the bug.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Lookit Light on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
1: The Waponi Obeah the accompanies Verminius Blightbeard more often then not receives exactly 1854 damage when it gets hurt.

2: Companions placed down in houses, and then rotated or moved again, seem to keep walking around, even in the building interface

3: I have twice had an issue happen to me that I have dubbed "Super Fast Combat" Basically, everything goes absurdly fast, even faster then normal. I don't know the exact trigger, but I think it has something to do with someone enabling their Fast Combat during a battle.

4: Black Annie Rackham and Verminius Blighbeard both have poor drop tables. They commonly drop furniture and gear from Skull Island or Marleybone.

5: Haywire weapons have dropped from the Verminius Blightbeard battle. I believe this to be an error associated with the two Haywire Dragoon minions.

6: I once had a particular incident happen to me where a pirate rejoined a fight. Unfortunately, this pirate happened to appear in a space that triggers Black Annie's "Crimson Volley" This caused Black Annie to start attacking, even though we were in the planning stage.
Responding to the #3

double speed happens when a mini minotaur pet or summon token has been used. Enjoy this bug this is how fast combat should be anyway.

New pack companions have powers they can not even use :D the stabby/staffy blade sword is invisible when standing :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
masterryan1969 on Oct 17, 2019 wrote:
Responding to the #3

double speed happens when a mini minotaur pet or summon token has been used. Enjoy this bug this is how fast combat should be anyway.

New pack companions have powers they can not even use :D the stabby/staffy blade sword is invisible when standing :)
Aquila summons - Minotaur; I don't enjoy this bug. It can be quite annoying, also, if there's more than one minotaur and there's end dialogue after a fight, there's a good chance of losing the chests. This has happened to me in Kane's battle & the Moo fight.
It is NOT how Fast Combat "should" be!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2019 wrote:
Aquila summons - Minotaur; I don't enjoy this bug. It can be quite annoying, also, if there's more than one minotaur and there's end dialogue after a fight, there's a good chance of losing the chests. This has happened to me in Kane's battle & the Moo fight.
I agree. Super Fast Combat, due to it's interdimensional time-hastening, yadda, yadda, should be dealt with in the latest patch.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2019 wrote:
Ye know, this never happens to me. My friend summoned a Minotaur and it went normally, though I was anxious because I was dying ...maybe its because my computer is new?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
11: I have heard people on here complain that the Water Mole companion from the new pack turns into the Charred Buccaneer on his second promotion. Just, wow! This is the single most absurd bug I've heard about since joining these boards last year!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
glitterway123 on Oct 22, 2019 wrote:
Ye know, this never happens to me. My friend summoned a Minotaur and it went normally, though I was anxious because I was dying ...maybe its because my computer is new?
It doesn't occur if one member ( or more ) of the team isn't using Fast Combat. Only if the full team has Fast Combat on.
Some players don't use Fast Combat because their computers can't seem to handle it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Well, Ratbeard, see what happens when we don't get a test realm?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Oct 23, 2019 wrote:
Well, Ratbeard, see what happens when we don't get a test realm?
I'm going to have to agree with that sentiment. I hope that patches to fix all there issues will come out soon.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Lookit Light on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:

Responding to #5, moderators have confirmed this is not an error.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Lookit Light on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
7: Black Annie Rackham and Verminius Blightbeard recruit as the same level as our pirate, without any extra levels. I'm not sure if this is an issue or not, but I thought I should bring it up anyway.

8: The Earn Crowns button seems to have disappeared entirely, and I can't find it anywhere. Was it removed from the game?

9: More of a question then anything else, but will the Pirate Nightmare pack be going on sale for this year's Spooky Companion Sale?
Responding for #7, that may be a glitch because I think I have seen level 71 Verminius Blightbeards