Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hmmm...Maybe

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I was re-reading the postings from the Q and A on Ratbeard's thread and one of his answers struck me. Now maybe I'm wrong, but it sure sounded like no one currently working at KI remembers how to do the coding on PIrate 101. Perhaps that's why there have been no updates. Everyone who used to know how to program for PIrate 101 is gone

Administrator
In Search of Yum on Aug 22, 2019 wrote:
I was re-reading the postings from the Q and A on Ratbeard's thread and one of his answers struck me. Now maybe I'm wrong, but it sure sounded like no one currently working at KI remembers how to do the coding on PIrate 101. Perhaps that's why there have been no updates. Everyone who used to know how to program for PIrate 101 is gone
We have people on the Pirate101 team, I can safely say that this preception is not the case.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Bat Masterson on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
We have people on the Pirate101 team, I can safely say that this preception is not the case.
Well, if there are people on the Pirate101 team, please let them out of the brig so they can get back to their computers. Whatever they did to deserve such a long sentence, I'm sure they won't do it again!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
Well, if there are people on the Pirate101 team, please let them out of the brig so they can get back to their computers. Whatever they did to deserve such a long sentence, I'm sure they won't do it again!

I'm baking them a cake concealing a file & a rope.....

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
nice to meet Ya Mr bat though I still missing my favorite bunny pirate... Hugz to us pirates.. I'll be back online soon...
Stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Sep 11, 2019 wrote:
nice to meet Ya Mr bat though I still missing my favorite bunny pirate... Hugz to us pirates.. I'll be back online soon...
Stormy jen silver
Welcome back to P101, Stormy Jen Silver!