Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scratch Level 70 Mistake

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 15, 2011
I was wondering if a dev could tell me how to fix what I've done wrong. In the Old Scratch level 70 promotion dungeon I accidentally entered the Duck of Death English Bill door. Mainly because I'm an idiot. Curiosity having killed the cat, how do I get an Obsidian key to fight the real Scratch shady boss?

Thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Balance4all on Aug 15, 2019 wrote:
I was wondering if a dev could tell me how to fix what I've done wrong. In the Old Scratch level 70 promotion dungeon I accidentally entered the Duck of Death English Bill door. Mainly because I'm an idiot. Curiosity having killed the cat, how do I get an Obsidian key to fight the real Scratch shady boss?

Thanks
Obsidian Keys drop a lot in the higher worlds, try bosses in Marleybone, Aquila & Valencia.

Community Leader
Balance4all on Aug 15, 2019 wrote:

Thanks
You can farm Obsidian keys from high level mobs. Most enemies from Marleybone (enemies level 50+) onwards will occasionally drop them.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
Aww too bad. Lots of max leveled players have lots of obsidian keys, so you can go around Avery’s Court and ask for help! It’s always helpful to have help fighting those bosses, especially Scratch. I have tons of keys that I really have no use for. I’ll be glad to help you.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
I know I'm a bit too late to the party, but I've found Anax has an uncommon drop rate of an obsidian key. By this I mean it isn't rare, but not common either.