Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 15, 2018
Yes, I mean entering worlds without crowns. I just don't know how that works, because I'm tired of spending crowns on every single world and that is because i had spent 3 years not being able to continue the quest to Jonah town because of crowns, and now I'm stuck again... Same problem.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gavin422x300 on Apr 14, 2019 wrote:
Yes, I mean entering worlds without crowns. I just don't know how that works, because I'm tired of spending crowns on every single world and that is because i had spent 3 years not being able to continue the quest to Jonah town because of crowns, and now I'm stuck again... Same problem.
You can enter worlds without crowns by getting a membership.

Ensign
Jul 15, 2018
I know, but i am not willing to buy a membership right now. So i want pirate101 to release a no crowns use thing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gavin422x300 on Apr 16, 2019 wrote:
I know, but i am not willing to buy a membership right now. So i want pirate101 to release a no crowns use thing.
Not at all likely to happen, memberships or crowns purchases are what keeps KingsIlse's games in business.
I'm afraid you're stuck in the free to play zones of Skull Island. This includes Xol Akmul in Blood Shoals and Devilfish Hollow.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
gavin422x300 on Apr 16, 2019 wrote:
Why would they do that? It costs money to keep the servers up, and crowns and memberships are what give KI the money. If they just opened it all up for free, why would those of us who do purchase memberships bother to do so? Probably the key benefit of purchasing the membership is to access those areas sans crowns.

I expect you'll be waiting a long, long time to enter the non-free to play areas of P101 without either spending your crowns or buying a membership.

Administrator
Locking topic. Please email community@pirate101.com and suggest a related title to the topic and we can then unlock the post.