Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Earn Crowns Unavailable?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2010
Every time I click earn crowns, it says the offers are unavailable. (This happens in Wizard101 too.) I tried to change my settings, but I don't see an option for earn crowns. Does anyone else have this issue?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
A consistent problem for several months, I'm afraid. Maybe they'll get to it someday.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
StrongEverhart on Apr 1, 2019 wrote:
Every time I click earn crowns, it says the offers are unavailable. (This happens in Wizard101 too.) I tried to change my settings, but I don't see an option for earn crowns. Does anyone else have this issue?
Yes! I have this issue too. Oddly, however, it doesn't happen like that every time for me. (Although I have been noticing that I can't watch as many videos on there recently...)

I haven't been on the PC that supports that button in a while, though, so I'll have to check it out and see if I can get a video to work.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue, and glad to know I'm not the only one, hehe!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Lookit Light on Apr 1, 2019 wrote:
A consistent problem for several months, I'm afraid. Maybe they'll get to it someday.
Let's hope that "someday" means soon... I'm growing a bit tired of KingsIsle procrastinating so many storyline and bug updates for us poor Pirates.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
According to Kingsisle on the Wizard101 forums, it's based on your state for US users, area/province for you other countries. :)

Ensign
Nov 27, 2010
EcoAire on Apr 13, 2019 wrote:
According to Kingsisle on the Wizard101 forums, it's based on your state for US users, area/province for you other countries. :)
I haven't changed my state settings, and it worked before. What's going on?