Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quick Sell request

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I know not everyone's keen on more QoL updates, but I know one that may be needed to be done real soon.

Bring in Quick Sell to Pirate101, please. With the Expand Backpack Elixirs allowing us to have more space, I figure we should have that in to save us long trips to stores to sell any items we don't need. W101's got that, so, why not P101, too?

This one's only a small request, @Bat Masterson, but I would really like to see it. Thanks!

Administrator
Trimond297 on Mar 14, 2019 wrote:
I know not everyone's keen on more QoL updates, but I know one that may be needed to be done real soon.

Bring in Quick Sell to Pirate101, please. With the Expand Backpack Elixirs allowing us to have more space, I figure we should have that in to save us long trips to stores to sell any items we don't need. W101's got that, so, why not P101, too?

This one's only a small request, @Bat Masterson, but I would really like to see it. Thanks!
Quick sell? So you'd say hold down Shift and click to instantly sell items?

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Bat Masterson on Mar 18, 2019 wrote:
While you’re considering this suggestion to quickly get rid of items please consider also giving us the ability to quick sell doubloons or at the very least a way to trash them!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Friendly Jesse Pew on Mar 18, 2019 wrote:
While you’re considering this suggestion to quickly get rid of items please consider also giving us the ability to quick sell doubloons or at the very least a way to trash them!
That, or add a Sell option in the Black Market doubloon vendor tendril.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bat Masterson on Mar 18, 2019 wrote:
Well, more like selecting items that take up space and selling them all at once.