Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestion Regarding Forum Avatars

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I had a couple ideas that would really improve forum avatars. The main disadvantage to the current avatar system is the fact that we can only display 1 class for an avatar when the majority of us most likely have more than 1 pirate. It may be impossible to allow multiple class symbols in 1 avatar space so I had a different idea to solve the problem. Your forums name is already linked to your Pirate 101 account, why not have the option for when someone clicks on your forums name they get a list of all your pirates and what class each one is (up to 6). This would make it way easier to recognize forums users in game. This feature could be turned off in account settings for those that didn't like it.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
RRRRZZZZ419 on Mar 8, 2019 wrote:
I had a couple ideas that would really improve forum avatars. The main disadvantage to the current avatar system is the fact that we can only display 1 class for an avatar when the majority of us most likely have more than 1 pirate. It may be impossible to allow multiple class symbols in 1 avatar space so I had a different idea to solve the problem. Your forums name is already linked to your Pirate 101 account, why not have the option for when someone clicks on your forums name they get a list of all your pirates and what class each one is (up to 6). This would make it way easier to recognize forums users in game. This feature could be turned off in account settings for those that didn't like it.
As amazing as this idea is, it would be a seven-days wonder if they implemented it or something like it.

I've been asking for a ship emoji forever and still nothing...