Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This Year's Heartfelt Plea to Update Bundle Tiers

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Yes that's right people its time for this year's academy award winning "Update the Bundle Tiers" post!!!
Let's do a recap of my fun posts asking for this same thing from past years!

On July 29th 2017 Friendly Jesse Pew told a touching story about how he wanted to finally be able to redeem his Hoodoo Bundle Ship, over a year after the release of Valencia 2. Alas, the Pew's pleas were left unheard and no bundle tiers were updated that year. Link to the Post.

The Pew however does not give up easily, on April 14th, 2018 the same person made another thread requesting the bundle tiers finally be updated, providing some staggering numbers on how many days he had been waiting to finally redeem his Hoodoo Bundle ship at level 70. Over 1206 days of that poor ship rotting in his gift box. With that post being nearly a year ago. I have now waited roughly 1505 days to redeem my darn ghost boat. Nearly a 300 day increase! Also worth noting it has now been 967 days since the release of Valencia 2. Making it almost a thousand days of no updated bundle tiers. Link to the Post.

Now you might be thinking, how could I possibly top those scary numbers I brought up last year? Well today, on February 7th, 2019, I brought some even scarier numbers. While we have been waiting for these bundles to finally be updated since 2016, lets take a look at how many bundles and packs have been updated for new levels since 2016, but on Wizard101.

Disclaimer: This very likely isn't all of them, finding out which packs and bundles were updated was rather difficult considering a lot of these changes weren't mentioned in update notes or easily found on the Wizard101 forums.

Coming up first in August 2016 we had an update to Wizard101 that updated three bundles and one pack!
  • Keeper's Lore Pack
  • Spiral Cup Gauntlet Bundle
  • Mystic Fishing Bundle
  • Polarian Explorer Bundle

Quite interesting, 4 bundle and pack updates in one month, what else got updated in 2016 in Wizard?

November 2016
  • Grant Tourney Gauntlet Bundle
  • Jewel Crafter's Bundle
  • Road Warriors Pack

Yes, according to the Wizard101 update notes the Polarian Explorer Bundle got two bundle tier updates in one year

April 2017

• New Level 115 jewels into the Crown Shop Jewel Packs

July 2017

• The Aztecan Builder's Bundle gear got updated
  • The Charmer's Mystical Flute (A bundle item) was also updated

October 2017
  • The Gloomthorn Nightmare Pack got new items

Winter 2017

• The Winter Wonder Pack got new items

October 2018- more updated gear for packs!
  • Gloomthorn Nightmare Pack
  • Nightmare Pack

November 2018

Empyrea Part 2 Hype! Tons of packs and bundles got updated for level 130! Wish we got something similar when Valencia Part 2 came out...

• Decaversary Hoard Pack
  • Professor's Hoard Pack
  • Unicorn's Hoard Pack
  • Accursed Play Bundle
  • Battlemage Keep Bundle
  • Fantastic Voyage bundle
  • Empyrean Castaway Bundle
  • Avalon Outlaw Bundle
  • Spooky Carnival Bundle
  • Mega Bundle
  • Aero Plains Bundle
  • Great Detective Bundle

December 2018- Even more packs updated!

• Winter Wonderland Pack
  • Yuletide Pack
  • Winterland Pack

So it looks like since 2016, 30 different Wizard101 packs and bundles were updated for new levels. Meanwhile in Pirate101 we also got some packs and bundles updated, let's take a look at those too.

September:
  • Tribal Pack updated for level 70.

So can we finally get our bundles updated for level 70, and maybe the holiday ships that I also make yearly threads about? How long do we have to wait? I am running out of ideas for threads here.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
YARR! I wholeheartedly agree.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Friendly Jesse Pew on Feb 7, 2019 wrote:
Yes that's right people its time for this year's academy award winning "Update the Bundle Tiers" post!!!

On July 29th 2017 Friendly Jesse Pew told a touching story about how he wanted to finally be able to redeem his Hoodoo Bundle Ship, over a year after the release of Valencia 2. Alas, the Pew's pleas were left unheard and no bundle tiers were updated that year. Link to the Post.

The Pew however does not give up easily, on April 14th, 2018 the same person made another thread requesting the bundle tiers finally be updated, providing some staggering numbers on how many days he had been waiting to finally redeem his Hoodoo Bundle ship at level 70. Over 1206 days of that poor ship rotting in his gift box. With that post being nearly a year ago. I have now waited roughly 1505 days to redeem my darn ghost boat. Nearly a 300 day increase! Also worth noting it has now been 967 days since the release of Valencia 2. Making it almost a thousand days of no updated bundle tiers. Link to the Post.

Now you might be thinking, how could I possibly top those scary numbers I brought up last year? Well today, on February 7th, 2019, I brought some even scarier numbers. While we have been waiting for these bundles to finally be updated since 2016, lets take a look at how many bundles and packs have been updated for new levels since 2016, but on Wizard101.

Disclaimer: This very likely isn't all of them, finding out which packs and bundles were updated was rather difficult considering a lot of these changes weren't mentioned in update notes or easily found on the Wizard101 forums.

Coming up first in August 2016 we had an update to Wizard101 that updated three bundles and one pack!
  • Keeper's Lore Pack
  • Mystic Fishing Bundle

Quite interesting, 4 bundle and pack updates in one month, what else got updated in 2016 in Wizard?

November 2016
  • Jewel Crafter's Bundle
  • Road Warriors Pack

Yes, according to the Wizard101 update notes the Polarian Explorer Bundle got two bundle tier updates in one year

April 2017

July 2017

October 2017

Winter 2017

• Nightmare Pack

November 2018

Empyrea Part 2 Hype! Tons of packs and bundles got updated for level 130! Wish we got something similar when Valencia Part 2 came out...

• Decaversary Hoard Pack
  • Professor's Hoard Pack
  • Unicorn's Hoard Pack
  • Accursed Play Bundle
  • Battlemage Keep Bundle
  • Avalon Outlaw Bundle
  • Spooky Carnival Bundle
  • Mega Bundle
  • Aero Plains Bundle
  • Great Detective Bundle

• Winter Wonderland Pack
  • Yuletide Pack
  • Winterland Pack

So it looks like since 2016, 30 different Wizard101 packs and bundles were updated for new levels. Meanwhile in Pirate101 we also got some packs and bundles updated, let's take a look at those too.

September:

So can we finally get our bundles updated for level 70, and maybe the holiday ships that I also make yearly threads about? How long do we have to wait? I am running out of ideas for threads here.
Keep posting this type of thread. Let KI know that their CUSTOMERS are noticing and DEMANDING that action be taken!
( Seriously, I want a level 70 Halloween Ship, or any ship that matches my nautical level! )
Also, besides raising tier levels, some NEW BUNDLES & PACKS would be great ( I would HATE to show the number of bundles and packs Wizards got this past year to the Pirates who only play P10. ) Those of us who play both games already know about this inequality.

Yes it was their 10th anniversary ( but I'm beginning to think that it would have happened the same way, if it wasn't. )

KI motto: Everything for Wizards, next to nothing for Pirates
Prove me wrong, KI

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Friendly Jesse Pew on Feb 7, 2019 wrote:

• Keeper's Lore Pack
  • Mystic Fishing Bundle

November 2016
  • Jewel Crafter's Bundle
  • Road Warriors Pack

April 2017

July 2017

October 2017

Winter 2017

• Nightmare Pack

November 2018

• Decaversary Hoard Pack
  • Professor's Hoard Pack
  • Unicorn's Hoard Pack
  • Accursed Play Bundle
  • Battlemage Keep Bundle
  • Avalon Outlaw Bundle
  • Spooky Carnival Bundle
  • Mega Bundle
  • Aero Plains Bundle
  • Great Detective Bundle

• Winter Wonderland Pack
  • Yuletide Pack
  • Winterland Pack

September:

Since KI is now having a 50% off sale of the on-line bundles, this would be an excellent opportunity to up-date them! It would give us max levels a reason to buy them!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I am a big fan of getting higher tier (max level) bundle items

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I love your persistence! Keep at em!!

Ensign
Jul 29, 2011
Hey, Stephanie Dawnheart here on the old forum account I made way too many years ago. I usually post on the Central forums rather than here because I tend to have intermittent membership haha. Also, I can't figure out how to edit my Kingsisle forum profile.

Anyway, Jesse told me in-game to help bump this post, so, here ya go Jesse. o;
Kingsisle: Please also listen to Jesse's other important feedback:

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-bilge-pump/pvp-bugs-should-really-get-looked-at-8ad6a42667365b2d016742f1f60b15c6

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-spar-chamber/dont-discontinue-pvp-weapons-8ad6a42668c263980168ca25233e3b47

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Stephanie Darkhear... on Feb 22, 2019 wrote:
Hey, Stephanie Dawnheart here on the old forum account I made way too many years ago. I usually post on the Central forums rather than here because I tend to have intermittent membership haha. Also, I can't figure out how to edit my Kingsisle forum profile.

Anyway, Jesse told me in-game to help bump this post, so, here ya go Jesse. o;
Kingsisle: Please also listen to Jesse's other important feedback:

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-bilge-pump/pvp-bugs-should-really-get-looked-at-8ad6a42667365b2d016742f1f60b15c6

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-spar-chamber/dont-discontinue-pvp-weapons-8ad6a42668c263980168ca25233e3b47
Welcome to the message boards, Stephanie Darkheart! This subject is too important to let die for lack of posting.
Hopefully, KI will remedy this situation!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Even if, as is continuously claimed, fewer resources are available for Pirate101 -- to me it seems as if there should be no excuse for not updating bundle gear and Crown Shop Ships except lack of desire. The templates already exist to copy and modify, so why is it taking so long?

We get pets and mounts again and again but nowhere new to take them, at least give us these updates BEFORE running another bundle or pack sale, so long term customers like Friendly Jesse Pew and anecorbie and myself have a real reason to purchase.

@Bat Masterson - loyal Pirates really, really want to know what's going on.

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
So I managed to get a grand prize in the Spring Decorating Contest and got an Empire Bundle this week. Unfortunately that just means I have another bundles worth of gear sitting in my bank, as I wait for the tiers to finally be updated. Can't really do much with a level 60 ship. The gear isn't of much use either since I already got the bundle a few years ago and already have the level 60 gear. At least when the bundle tiers finally get updated (never) I will be ready to immediately update my Empire Bundle gear...

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Friendly Jesse Pew on Mar 31, 2019 wrote:
So I managed to get a grand prize in the Spring Decorating Contest and got an Empire Bundle this week. Unfortunately that just means I have another bundles worth of gear sitting in my bank, as I wait for the tiers to finally be updated. Can't really do much with a level 60 ship. The gear isn't of much use either since I already got the bundle a few years ago and already have the level 60 gear. At least when the bundle tiers finally get updated (never) I will be ready to immediately update my Empire Bundle gear...
Congrats for winning the contest! I know how you feel... as a fellow Empire Bundle owner, it just so happens that I've never yet received my Imperial Galleon either!