Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Pirate's New Purpose

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2010
I feel like at some point our pirate should reach some level of "ascension" - meaning, what we've been after takes on a higher scale for the spiral, and for us, similar to the Wizard graduating from Ravenwood Academy to the Arcanum. Naturally, our pirate is not in an academy, but is being trained. So 1 of 2 things can happen:

• Our trainers, become more advanced with us, and were actually holding back this whole time.
OR

• We meet new trainers who are higher in fame and skill, in conjunction with a new world, and they train us from now on.

Along with this, I've gotten an idea with "hoodoo-enhanced" gear, weapons, and powers for all classes. I've been thinking that weapons should be enhanced to look less dull and basic, and more legendary than before.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
moses3345 on Dec 27, 2018 wrote:
I feel like at some point our pirate should reach some level of "ascension" - meaning, what we've been after takes on a higher scale for the spiral, and for us, similar to the Wizard graduating from Ravenwood Academy to the Arcanum. Naturally, our pirate is not in an academy, but is being trained. So 1 of 2 things can happen:

• Our trainers, become more advanced with us, and were actually holding back this whole time.
OR

• We meet new trainers who are higher in fame and skill, in conjunction with a new world, and they train us from now on.

Along with this, I've gotten an idea with "hoodoo-enhanced" gear, weapons, and powers for all classes. I've been thinking that weapons should be enhanced to look less dull and basic, and more legendary than before.
I once speculated that we would become "Pirate Lords" & join the other "Big Time" pirate captains!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
anecorbie on Dec 28, 2018 wrote:
I once speculated that we would become "Pirate Lords" & join the other "Big Time" pirate captains!
That's pretty likely, considering the insane amount of things everyone's Pirate has done. Seriously, take one look through your badges.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015

OR

Hmm, I'll tell you something I've been thinking over.

I find it very likely that at some point, we'll go to Darkmoor. I speculate it's the hiding place of our mother's Map Piece (without Bob Carrington to trick us this time). While we were there, we would discover a bit of our family's history (our mother lived there, after all), and while we were at it, something about ourselves...

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015

OR

It would be cool if each class had a sort of Legendary Skill -- the final secret that each trainer would have to teach us. We would then spar our trainer. From then on, each class would be sent to a Master Trainer, each located in a different world.

-- Grizzleheim?
-- Mooshu?
-- Marleybone/Coolranch?
-- Aquila?
-- Darkmoore?

There could even be a quest where we come back to our original trainer to help them teach new pirates the ropes.

Unless our trainers have been holding out on us, I can't imagine that they have much more to teach us. We are already legendary pirates, after all.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
PiratePablo1 on Jan 2, 2019 wrote:
It would be cool if each class had a sort of Legendary Skill -- the final secret that each trainer would have to teach us. We would then spar our trainer. From then on, each class would be sent to a Master Trainer, each located in a different world.

-- Grizzleheim?
-- Mooshu?
-- Marleybone/Coolranch?
-- Aquila?
-- Darkmoore?

There could even be a quest where we come back to our original trainer to help them teach new pirates the ropes.

Unless our trainers have been holding out on us, I can't imagine that they have much more to teach us. We are already legendary pirates, after all.

I think the Master Trainer for should be in Valencia; but otherwise I'm fine with the others.

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
anecorbie on Jan 2, 2019 wrote:
I think the Master Trainer for should be in Valencia; but otherwise I'm fine with the others.
I suppose or could be in Polaris (fingers crossed).

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Hopefully, we get to El Dorado and Avery's pirate haven becomes an official republic.....then we move to an entirely different area of the Spiral with all new trainers to recover the knowledge from Kane (our goal changes from getting rich in El Dorado/keeping Armada from El Dorado to keeping the Spiral's secrets safe.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I have three reasons to support that we may be to some extent, supernatural. (Contains spoilers from Empyrea Part 2 in Wizard101)

1: Communicating with our parents. It has been seen time and time again that some come back from the dead as ghosts. Our parent certainly never will. The crystals absolutely do not normally respond like they do to us. Something about us made the crystals react.

2: Supendor-X. Specifically, that we were prophesied to pilot it. How did Master Li Hark know that we were destined to fight Stormzilla the moment he meets us? Something about us that he could sense.

3: My most profound evidence is the Nightmare doors. They are obviously some form of the Reverie. It's close enough to the real would to allow our crew to come with us, but close enough to the Reverie to make our dreams come to life. How else would a combination of enemies that only we have faced materialize? It's literally called the World of Dreams. If there isn't something about us that we don't know about yet then I'm a Troggy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Jan 22, 2019 wrote:
I have three reasons to support that we may be to some extent, supernatural. (Contains spoilers from Empyrea Part 2 in Wizard101)

1: Communicating with our parents. It has been seen time and time again that some come back from the dead as ghosts. Our parent certainly never will. The crystals absolutely do not normally respond like they do to us. Something about us made the crystals react.

2: Supendor-X. Specifically, that we were prophesied to pilot it. How did Master Li Hark know that we were destined to fight Stormzilla the moment he meets us? Something about us that he could sense.

3: My most profound evidence is the Nightmare doors. They are obviously some form of the Reverie. It's close enough to the real would to allow our crew to come with us, but close enough to the Reverie to make our dreams come to life. How else would a combination of enemies that only we have faced materialize? It's literally called the World of Dreams. If there isn't something about us that we don't know about yet then I'm a Troggy.
1.Two occurrences isn't "time and time again". We've haven't exactly communicated with our parents., either. Communication requires two-way speaking. At most, the crystals in the Gold Mine permitted our parents to get a message to us. As for those crystals in the Machine - they're very suspect.
2. Li Hark knew we were the ones because no one else was crazy enough to volunteer to fight Stormzilla, Seriously? a 50 foot tall electric lizard? Anyone who showed up and demanded help with fighting Moo Manchu was obviously going to be "chosen".
3. We have entered other dimensions before, notably, Old Scratch's second promo, when we encountered the Dark Crawler. I remember that Vadima said that the Dark Crawler was entering dreams, seeking a way into the real world, this is more of the same.
Sorry, I don't believe that we're supernatural in those ways. That we're supposed to have a destiny, yes.
Well, Hello, Troggy!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Jan 22, 2019 wrote:
1.Two occurrences isn't "time and time again". We've haven't exactly communicated with our parents., either. Communication requires two-way speaking. At most, the crystals in the Gold Mine permitted our parents to get a message to us. As for those crystals in the Machine - they're very suspect.
2. Li Hark knew we were the ones because no one else was crazy enough to volunteer to fight Stormzilla, Seriously? a 50 foot tall electric lizard? Anyone who showed up and demanded help with fighting Moo Manchu was obviously going to be "chosen".
3. We have entered other dimensions before, notably, Old Scratch's second promo, when we encountered the Dark Crawler. I remember that Vadima said that the Dark Crawler was entering dreams, seeking a way into the real world, this is more of the same.
Sorry, I don't believe that we're supernatural in those ways. That we're supposed to have a destiny, yes.
Well, Hello, Troggy!
Maybe I put it wrong. The crystals allowed our parents to speak with us. Still strange to me, though. And Li Hark was detailing about prophecy. We weren't just drawn out like straws, something chose us. As for the Dark Crawler, he sounds like the kind of being that could enter the Reverie. I agree, the Spirit Realm is not the Reverie, but now that I think about it, the fact that the Totem Spirits even heard us out is, in and of itself, extraordinary.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Jan 23, 2019 wrote:
Maybe I put it wrong. The crystals allowed our parents to speak with us. Still strange to me, though. And Li Hark was detailing about prophecy. We weren't just drawn out like straws, something chose us. As for the Dark Crawler, he sounds like the kind of being that could enter the Reverie. I agree, the Spirit Realm is not the Reverie, but now that I think about it, the fact that the Totem Spirits even heard us out is, in and of itself, extraordinary.
Perhaps we're both right. But I'd rather be a Pirate Lord than a supernatural Prophesy.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Jan 23, 2019 wrote:
Perhaps we're both right. But I'd rather be a Pirate Lord than a supernatural Prophesy.
Har, we're already Pirate Lords! Everyone knows about us (And hunting us for the map, I might add.)

Ensign
Oct 13, 2010
I see the crystals as suspiciously altered. What if Kane had done something to them to send a different message to us? The crystals told us one thing, and then went back and said "NO, don't go there!" Either that, or KI just threw something together to end the arc and finish Valencia P2 off.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Maybe we have something in common with Hawkules. Had you heard he's the son of Zeus? Hmmm, would you say our pirates are heroic?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
moses3345 on Jan 25, 2019 wrote:
I see the crystals as suspiciously altered. What if Kane had done something to them to send a different message to us? The crystals told us one thing, and then went back and said "NO, don't go there!" Either that, or KI just threw something together to end the arc and finish Valencia P2 off.
No, Kane probably didn't alter them. I know because if you remember, Old Scratch tells us our parent's spirits are home.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jan 25, 2019 wrote:
Maybe we have something in common with Hawkules. Had you heard he's the son of Zeus? Hmmm, would you say our pirates are heroic?
We know who our Mom was; so, any immortals out there want to be the our dad?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Jan 25, 2019 wrote:
We know who our Mom was; so, any immortals out there want to be the our dad?
It's so preposterous it just might be true.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Jan 26, 2019 wrote:
It's so preposterous it just might be true.
Well, except for one fact: BOTH our parents are dead, not only our mother's voice speaks to us, but also our father. Immortals don't die, that's what "immortal" means - undying.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Jan 27, 2019 wrote:
Well, except for one fact: BOTH our parents are dead, not only our mother's voice speaks to us, but also our father. Immortals don't die, that's what "immortal" means - undying.
Maybe it's something completely different! I'm going to lay out some ideas that just might as not to be true.

1:At least one of our parents came from Earth, making us the "Child of Earth"

2:We're being guarded by some higher force, and no, not the Cosmic Three.

3:Considering Moses3345's idea, Vadima might be able to sense something about us relating to the past two thoughts.

Or it could be completely different!