Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question about opening gifts event

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 26, 2018
I recently decided to try pirate for the first time coming from wizard. I am having fun
but what is really helping me is these free goodies and gold from opening the present boxes.
How long will this be around? Also can I save the extra 7 day mount in bank and use them
after the event is over?

Thanks

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Ahoy and Welcome Aboard! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Pirate101, and yes - you can save all the extra rental mounts you receive and share them among all of your pirates on the account. Personally, I get so many, I only end up having room for my favorites. On one pirate, I was able to sell the items I received from the gift boxes and buy him the Smuggler's Cove from the Crown Shop.

The gift boxes are only around during the Yuletide event, so they'll be gone come January, but they return in July, and different gift boxes that give loot will be available in October for Halloween/Pirate101's Birthday celebration.

Enjoyment all year long!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
onlyvoh on Dec 10, 2018 wrote:
I recently decided to try pirate for the first time coming from wizard. I am having fun
but what is really helping me is these free goodies and gold from opening the present boxes.
How long will this be around? Also can I save the extra 7 day mount in bank and use them
after the event is over?

Thanks
The event usually ends after New Years and Yes! Indeed ye may save those rental mounts in yer bank ( or shared bank) as long as ye wish!
And a hearty welcome to ye, mate! Glad to see ye on the pirate side of the Spiral!