Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Transfer Gold in Shared Bank

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2010
I believe we should be able to transfer gold to our other pirates with the shared bank! This feature would make it easier to save up for a really expensive item, (like a house) if you have multiple pirates on the same account. I don't know if it is cheating to earn gold on a higher pirate to give to a lower pirate...If this is the case, this idea won't work. I hope it is not cheating, I would love to see this feature added to the game.

Evelyn Strong

(Note:) This is a great idea for Wizard101 too.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2011
StrongEverhart on Dec 8, 2018 wrote:
I believe we should be able to transfer gold to our other pirates with the shared bank! This feature would make it easier to save up for a really expensive item, (like a house) if you have multiple pirates on the same account. I don't know if it is cheating to earn gold on a higher pirate to give to a lower pirate...If this is the case, this idea won't work. I hope it is not cheating, I would love to see this feature added to the game.

Evelyn Strong

It's easy enough to transfer loot like gear and ship equipment through the shared-bank and the lower-level pirates can sell those items for gold.

Any pirate you're not actively questing on should have their companions out on Orders to get things which can be sold. It only takes a few seconds to collect on those characters before beginning to quest on your main.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Evelyn Strong

Until Ki changes their mind about this, Evelyn Strong, here's a tip: Set your higher leveled pirate's companions to Scavengin' ( at least 4 ) collect every day and pass the gear they bring back to the lower level pirate. Who can then sell off the gear in the bazaar or to a free trader ( free trader is best for the more common gear, since you'll get more gold that way ).
Also, if your higher leveled pirate has the gold to spare, have them buy some of the more expensive items in the bazaar, place it in the shared bank and let the lower level pirate sell it back to the bazaar! Rare = expensive, only buy those items that have one or ( at most ) two in stock.

Admiral
May 30, 2010

Evelyn Strong

You can transfer gold, just not directly.

Take your high level pirate out piratin'. Stuff all his/her loot in the shared bank. Load up the baby pirate and go to the shared bank. Take loot out and sell.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Evelyn Strong

That is actually a great idea! Love it!

Ensign
Nov 27, 2010