Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu... Isn't the same.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 26, 2018
So Mooshu in Wizard101 and Mooshu here are completely different. Yes, the world's feel is the same (And Mooshu is my favorite world) but the places are different. No Jade Palace, no Onis. I understand the places should be different but what happened to Jade Palace? Are they in the seperate spirals, or alternative realities? Just curious.

Stormy Isaac (Level 42 )

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Wiwade on Dec 5, 2018 wrote:
So Mooshu in Wizard101 and Mooshu here are completely different. Yes, the world's feel is the same (And Mooshu is my favorite world) but the places are different. No Jade Palace, no Onis. I understand the places should be different but what happened to Jade Palace? Are they in the seperate spirals, or alternative realities? Just curious.

Stormy Isaac (Level 42 )
There's no separate Spiral or alternate reality happening between Wizard101 and Pirate101. The Jade Palace (and the rest of Wizarding MooShu) is located in the Imperial Skyway. Pirates aren't allowed there, so we don't see it. It has been a while since I quested a pirate through MooShu, but I believe the gate to the Imperial Skyway is in Hamamitsu Skyway; the Samoorai guarding it will turn away any ship that attempts to enter.

And there are Oni, by the way, just not the same ones seen in Wizard101's MooShu.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Of course not! Do you know that big door that can be seen in Hamamitsu Skyway? I believe that behind that is a place with a name somewhere along Jade Skyway, and that the Jade Palace can be found there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wiwade on Dec 5, 2018 wrote:

Stormy Isaac (Level 42 )
We're in a separate part of MooShu - the outlying provinces. Did you notice that the sky is also different? We don't go to the Jade Palace because there's no reason for us to visit the Emperor. It's same Spiral and we're running currently with W101, as Blind Mew has often posted on this topic.

And yes, there are Onis, you just haven't met them yet

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Jade Palace is in a separate skyway of Mooshu called Imperial Skyway. It would be boring if Pirate just copy pasted Mooshu from Wiz, no? The writers wanted to show a different side of Mooshu in Pirate101. They both take place in the greater world of Mooshu, it is just that they take place in different regions.

Ensign
Oct 26, 2018
Alex the Pirate on Dec 6, 2018 wrote:
Jade Palace is in a separate skyway of Mooshu called Imperial Skyway. It would be boring if Pirate just copy pasted Mooshu from Wiz, no? The writers wanted to show a different side of Mooshu in Pirate101. They both take place in the greater world of Mooshu, it is just that they take place in different regions.
Of course it would be, I was just curious about its place. Thanks!

Stormy Isaac (Level 42 )

Ensign
Oct 26, 2018
anecorbie on Dec 6, 2018 wrote:
We're in a separate part of MooShu - the outlying provinces. Did you notice that the sky is also different? We don't go to the Jade Palace because there's no reason for us to visit the Emperor. It's same Spiral and we're running currently with W101, as Blind Mew has often posted on this topic.

And yes, there are Onis, you just haven't met them yet
Oooh all good then, I just LOVE Mooshu! My all-time favorite world. Thanks!

Stormy Isaac (Level 42 )

Ensign
Oct 26, 2018
MistyDragon13 on Dec 6, 2018 wrote:
There's no separate Spiral or alternate reality happening between Wizard101 and Pirate101. The Jade Palace (and the rest of Wizarding MooShu) is located in the Imperial Skyway. Pirates aren't allowed there, so we don't see it. It has been a while since I quested a pirate through MooShu, but I believe the gate to the Imperial Skyway is in Hamamitsu Skyway; the Samoorai guarding it will turn away any ship that attempts to enter.

And there are Oni, by the way, just not the same ones seen in Wizard101's MooShu.
I hope that we get to visit here, but I don't think we will because W101 Mooshu is one big island while P101 Mooshu is many seperate ones. Thanks!