Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday - Would you like to know more?

AuthorMessage
Hello, Pirate friends! Let's talk about something new.

Today, let's focus on Skull Island, and the colorful cast of characters in this world (we'll hit some other worlds in the future, but for now, let's stick with this one). What sidequest in Skull Island do you wish continued further? Which minor character would you like to know more about?

For example, why were Peter Law and Erwin planning a mutiny against Conquest Cutler? How did Mr. Harker and his Wagon of Wonders happen upon Avery's Court? What burning questions do you have about the people in this area?

A jolly weekend to everyone,

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Professor Falmea on Nov 30, 2018 wrote:

Today, let's focus on Skull Island, and the colorful cast of characters in this world (we'll hit some other worlds in the future, but for now, let's stick with this one). What sidequest in Skull Island do you wish continued further? Which minor character would you like to know more about?

For example, why were Peter Law and Erwin planning a mutiny against Conquest Cutler? How did Mr. Harker and his Wagon of Wonders happen upon Avery's Court? What burning questions do you have about the people in this area?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Ah, yes! I'm going to have to say Captain Morgan (that's her name, right?), the Mouse from Scrimshaw that was in the storm, or mutinied or something like that. (Arrgh, my memory! )

She's the one who said she was "battered and shaken". I'd really like to learn what happened to her and her crew!

Ensign
Jun 25, 2009
Not a side quest, but I always wondered why Beemish and his crew tried to kidnap Norville. Could turn into an interesting storyline!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Professor Falmea on Nov 30, 2018 wrote:

Was Lasko always a member of Ratbeard's crew? Did he have a few other adventures before his ill-fated meeting with Ratbeard?
I want to know more about Bob Carrington. He knew our Presideo companions, from where and when?

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
What happens to our pirate after defeating Kane? Do they ever find more map pieces and get to El Dorado?

Well, you had to know someone would try that. Seriously, let's not let what happened with book 15 happen again.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I've always enjoyed Port Regal, and we never encounter Calico Jake outside of Bonnie Anne's promotion quest there. He seems like he would have some exciting adventures we could help with, and possibly be able to recruit him as well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 30, 2018 wrote:
Ah, yes! I'm going to have to say Captain Morgan (that's her name, right?), the Mouse from Scrimshaw that was in the storm, or mutinied or something like that. (Arrgh, my memory! )

She's the one who said she was "battered and shaken". I'd really like to learn what happened to her and her crew!
Stormsharks got them, we hunted sharks for her in revenge. But, yeah she's standing there with a big chest of treasure, how did she get it?

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Are there any new developments in Xol Amul?

What dangers are lurking in Devilfish Hollow?

As Anecorbie mentioned, it would be nice to catch up with Bob Carrington

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
From the quest "A Mysterious Monument", we are told the identities of the two pirates depicted on the statue: Captain Robin and First Mate Young John, and are told that they once found a vast treasure and donated to an orphanage in Darkmoor.
Could we hear of further adventures of these two generous pirates?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I would really like to know more about Louis LeBisque. He's got a Rogue's Gallery, but other than that I've yet to see more info about him because his promos are just about making a new gun both times. He's my favorite companion.

ps it's been forever since i last posted !!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Dec 2, 2018 wrote:
I would really like to know more about Louis LeBisque. He's got a Rogue's Gallery, but other than that I've yet to see more info about him because his promos are just about making a new gun both times. He's my favorite companion.

Aye, welcome back, Black Wolf Bowman!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Dec 2, 2018 wrote:

Yo, welcome back, Wolf!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
What else is lurking in Devilfish Hollow besides that nasty spider? Why is everything there corrupted? And why are our companions so terrified of the place? It's not that bad...unless it is.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I just remembered two NPC's in Port Regal, well Catbeard's Lair, that we should learn more about Short Stop and The Jones.

They have been standing there forever, and it would be so great if we could dock on their ledge and meet them - maybe have an adventure or two.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Isaac Redthistle on Nov 30, 2018 wrote:
Not a side quest, but I always wondered why Beemish and his crew tried to kidnap Norville. Could turn into an interesting storyline!
They were hired by the Rat Pack to disrupt services to the Frogfather. Remember when Beemish said: "Hey, you're not Sammy!" As in Sammy Davies, Rat Pack member.
However, we could need to know who hired Beemish to kidnap Mabel, the daughter of the Governor of Port Regal. They were in the PR sewers, remember?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Did Oliver Pearl in Scrimshaw gain the love of Jane from those starfish we gathered for him?

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
I wanna see more of the Rat Pack, did they really just give up after we beat up their leaders? Surely the gang that almost surpassed the Frogfather isn’t just gonna give up that easily, the Rat Pack will rise again! I bet they’ve been up to some nefarious things while we’ve been off questing in other worlds. Also I want to add one of those hair gel using weirdos to my crew

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Friendly Jesse Pew on Dec 7, 2018 wrote:
I wanna see more of the Rat Pack, did they really just give up after we beat up their leaders? Surely the gang that almost surpassed the Frogfather isn’t just gonna give up that easily, the Rat Pack will rise again! I bet they’ve been up to some nefarious things while we’ve been off questing in other worlds. Also I want to add one of those hair gel using weirdos to my crew
Yar! Rat Pack companions -- I like it! I like it!

Ensign
Apr 27, 2016
Hello, this is my first post...

THIS QUESTION IS FOR PIRATE101

I would like to request....for the Pirate101 ~ staff or any one in charge of updating the gold chests... award, I already have found more than 500 chests and it just stops there....

Would it be added for more gold chests in the future, I love finding them!!

Thank you,
Dolores

my name in Pirate101 is Spiffy Sarai Stewart

Great questions, every one of them! Hopefully we can explore some of them in the future. ::grin::

A rare Falmea THURSDAY coming up shortly!