Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fashionista Farming

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Other than the Duck of Death is there any unique or different looking clothing that I would be able to farm for that would assuage my pirate's inner fashionista?

While stats are without a doubt important, one must look stylish while fighting

Suggestions are welcome!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In Search of Yum on Nov 10, 2018 wrote:
Other than the Duck of Death is there any unique or different looking clothing that I would be able to farm for that would assuage my pirate's inner fashionista?

Suggestions are welcome!
1. Captain Swig, if you've already promoted Bonnie Anne, then the best place to farm for his gear is in the Pirate's Regatta.
2. Buck Bronco, either Dusty Arroyo Cave or the Old Jailhouse for his buck's Brim and Buck's leather. ( if you want boots that look good with that, try the Krokogarden in the Isle of Dog sewers. Stephan the uber-crok drops crokogator boots. )

3.Nefarious Five, Faye the privateer drops a complete outfit that is very stylish with very good stats for a privy. Moo Manchu, complete outfit with very good powers. ( Tower of Moo Manchu. )

4. General Tso, his fortress in Khotan, complete samoorai armor.( It's GREEN! )

5. Metal Guardian, Maruzami Castle; complete samoorai outfit ( and weapon ) with good powers for that level.
6. Captain Blood, Miranda, looks good and is worth the time to farm.
7. Commander Davis, Fort Beagle, drops the Redcoat Livery, very nice looking.
8. Red Fox or Guy Fox, both drop similar outfits ( except for the hat ) Marleybone.

9. Black Market, I'm very partial to the Smuggler's gear ( jacket & boots ) can be stitched and dyed to suit. It just requires scrip for purchase. So go and sink ships! ( I recommend Captain Brock and the Hart of Gold in Marleyboone, beyond Trafalgar Vortex. ) He spawns quickly and consistantly drops good scrip.
Some accessories: Sato's Black Rain Shades, Finn's Goggles, or Bishop's Technomancer goggles. Nef-5 Death's Bargain earring, The Masque of the Lotus & Lynn's Baron Samedies Mask

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I'm not sure this is a complete list of unique drops, but I think it's pretty close due to the fact I have a good number of these items floating around on my account.

Skull Island:
-Fin Dorsal in the Temple of Gloom drops his weapon. Aboard the Erebus, he drops his goggles.
-The Gold Monkey/Gortez drops his armor.
-Old Scratch drops his headpiece.
-Commander Davis in Fort Basset drops an outfit.
-Captain Kid drops his weapon.
Valencia 1:
-The catacombs encounter with the Armada in Granchia drops both Phule's mask and wand.
Cool Ranch:
-Buck Bronco drops his outfit, hat, and I believe revolver.
-Captain Blood drops his full outfit and two weapons.
-The Duck of Death drops his full ensemble.
-Santa Rana drops his hat.
MooShu:
-the Metal Guardian drops its full outfit.
-Lo Pan drops his hat and robe.
-Moo Manchu drops his full outfit and weapon in the Tomb of Kow Cheng. It has level 45+ stats.
-The Nefarious 5 have various unique drops including weapons and masks. Faye drops her full outfit.
-Moo Manchu drops his outfit and the staff of power at the Tower of Moo Manchu.
-General Tso drops a full outfit.
-Sato drops the black rain shades.
Marleybone:
-Captain Swing (in Bonnie Anne's third promotion quest) drops a full outfit and weapon, but cannot be farmed if the promotion quest is completed.
-Guy Fox drops a full outfit (also a part of Bonnie's promotion quest)
-Red Fox drops a full outfit.
-Rooke drops a hat, outfit, axe, and shield.
-Bishop drops a hat, staff, and goggles.
-Underdog drops his hat and weapon.
-Edit: the Uberkrok (Stefan?) drops a snazzy pair of boots.
Aquila:
-Anax drops his hammer.
-Antinous drops two unique weapons.
-The Minotaurs their weapon.
-Cadmus drops the blades of shade.
-Chief Antiphates drops his weapon.
-Eurymachus drops his weapon.
-Hykssoss drops a hat and a weapon. Pariss drops the same hat.
-Khagan drops a weapon.
-Medea drops her staff.
-Medusa drops her weapon.
-Talos drops its hat and weapon.
Valencia 2:
-Kane drops its mask

Admiral
May 30, 2010
In Search of Yum on Nov 10, 2018 wrote:

Suggestions are welcome!
What is your pirate's style? It's hard to suggest anything without knowing what she likes to wear in general.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If your heart is set on dressing like the Armada, then there are two options for farming:
1. The Battle Angel Array, can be found anywhere in Marleybone where you fight Armada - their ships, Beachhead or The Wreck of the Victory.
2. The Armentura of the General and Capello of the General, Rooke drop in the Wreck of the Victory, Trafalgar Vortex.