Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Renaming?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 27, 2015
Hey there guys...
Just wanted to confirm is there was a renaming feature or not.?
Stormyseanquinn lvl 54

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FortuneLeoVX on Nov 7, 2018 wrote:
Hey there guys...
Just wanted to confirm is there was a renaming feature or not.?
Stormyseanquinn lvl 54
There is no renaming feature at this time. You can change your flag for a moderate charge in crowns, see Major Flagstaff in the Bazaar.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Are you referring to renaming your pet or your character?

If Pet - yes there is in the arena in Bestia. I think the vendor is up the stairs of the stadium.

If Character - other than deleting your character and starting over, I don't think so, but maybe I'm wrong?

Ensign
Nov 09, 2017
In Search of Yum on Nov 8, 2018 wrote:

If Pet - yes there is in the arena in Bestia. I think the vendor is up the stairs of the stadium.

If Character - other than deleting your character and starting over, I don't think so, but maybe I'm wrong?
You dont have to delete your character to get a new name. Just make a new one with the same class and choose any name/parent's death you like.

Darius Hawkins, Lvl 20 , Scurvy Dylan Neasmith, Lvl 54

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009

You can also rename ships at http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/NPC:Louie_Couleur in Skull Island Dock. He is a much overlooked vendor, in my experience.

I am hopeful that someday they will let us rename companions that receive randomized names upon recruitment. Some of the ones I have gotten randomly are awesome, like Dan Chan and Maximus Maximus, but Faithful Hair and Two Gun Charlie the buccaneer are just awful.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Pets and ships, yes; characters and companions, no.