Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Life Size" Stage Ship

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Could our pirates possibly get to ACTUALLY sail a Stage Ship throughout the Skyways? I'd buy THAT ship for Crowns! (Seriously missed opportunity here, don't you think?)

[still no ship icon...]

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Oct 15, 2018 wrote:
Could our pirates possibly get to ACTUALLY sail a Stage Ship throughout the Skyways? I'd buy THAT ship for Crowns! (Seriously missed opportunity here, don't you think?)

[still no ship icon...]

Exactly what I thought when I saw this ship from the "Accursed Play Gauntlet" bundle from Wizard101. It would be absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!

And why isn't this a two player mount?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Oct 15, 2018 wrote:

[still no ship icon...]

Also, I've discovered that the "waves" of the stage ship disappear underwater! ( I was on w101 in Crab Alley when I noticed this. ) Have you tried the ship underwater in p101?

Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
That would be hilarious to see in the skyways!