Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bat Masterson, quick questions.

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
While watching the online YouTube video about Donkey Hotay's El Dorado II Puppet Show in pre-production that held the scrapped dialogue from Gazpaccio that could have had the exposition we wanted in them when I've read in the comments that he got laid off before he got to finish that show.

That explains why it turned out abrupt without a proper ending. I got shocked & slightly saddened to learn he was one of KI's 72 employees that got laid off in May 2016. He made many great shows & told great stories. I'll never forget his work that touched our hearts in those short years.

That said, who's gonna replace him as the lead Puppet Show animator onward & carry his work, the shows' art style? Will there still be more new Puppet Shows? I still would like to see more, but I don't want them to stop.

Masterson, if you've got time, give my heartfelt thanks to him when you contact him and my best wishes in his new endeavors for his later careers. May he find good success in his later endeavors. Thanks!

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
That puppet show, at least to my knowledge, is still in the game though?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
While I do enjoy the puppet shows and their cartoony artwork, I hope that the new artist will be allowed to show his/her creativity with a their own style.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 6, 2018 wrote:
While I do enjoy the puppet shows and their cartoony artwork, I hope that the new artist will be allowed to show his/her creativity with a their own style.
Yeah. Hope I get to say some words to whoever's in charge of making Puppet Shows.