Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Realms

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 16, 2014
Ok, Pirate101 need fewer realms! Anytime i'm outside of skull island, I don't see anyone, ANYONE, so you guys need to merge realms.

-Morgan

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I agree. Maybe not merge them, but just get rid of the more unpopular ones. As of now, questing can get lonely, seeing as the spread is uneven. And also, not having to run as many servers could probably save KI some money, so it's a win-win for everyone.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
DemonHunter157 on Jun 18, 2018 wrote:
Ok, Pirate101 need fewer realms! Anytime i'm outside of skull island, I don't see anyone, ANYONE, so you guys need to merge realms.

-Morgan
They have already made the Party Room a 1 realm zone.

As for deleting realms, I hope they will make an update that will draw people to fill up all 22 realms they currently have.

However, as of now this might be a good idea, however because of the language sometimes found in Avery's Court in Avery Realm and because of the Dreadnaught random spawning and stuff like that, I think they shouldn't decrease the realm count by a lot, but they might should decrease it by a little bit. I think there should be at least 15 realms.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I am in Catbeard and surprisingly see more people than I expected to see

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DemonHunter157 on Jun 18, 2018 wrote:

-Morgan
Some of us like to play solo and don't want to see a lot of other pirates around. Some have computers that are old and slow and really lag when there is a lot of activity in that area on that server; we don't need our realms reduced.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
What you're describing is limiting player choice. If you want to see and play with other pirates, stay in Avery. Reducing the number of choices for other pirates to choose for their own reasons wouldn't be fair.

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
I agree with Willowydream and Anecorbie, though I would like to add something. I like to change realms in order to collect gifts, and to get away from 'Gift hoarders' during the holidays. When I use my grandfathers computer, I have to use a less populated realm, or my game won't work.

I think we have just enough realms.

-TSQ

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I like being one of the very few pirates in my particular realm. I intensely dislike being in crowded realms, where some other pirate may grab the ship I want to battle, or may join in my fight without asking (which I utterly hate). If I need another pirate, well, either I can call up one of my other accounts on the other computer or I can ask Indigo to load up one of his pirates.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Alex the Pirate on Jun 18, 2018 wrote:
I agree. Maybe not merge them, but just get rid of the more unpopular ones. As of now, questing can get lonely, seeing as the spread is uneven. And also, not having to run as many servers could probably save KI some money, so it's a win-win for everyone.
Wouldn't be a win-win for those of us who don't want to have other pirates joining our battles.

Ensign
Aug 16, 2014
Willowydream on Jun 19, 2018 wrote:
What you're describing is limiting player choice. If you want to see and play with other pirates, stay in Avery. Reducing the number of choices for other pirates to choose for their own reasons wouldn't be fair.

-.-

I did, nothing, no one, not anywhere (outside of skull island)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
DemonHunter157 on Jun 24, 2018 wrote:
-.-

I did, nothing, no one, not anywhere (outside of skull island)
Well, without knowing where you were, what time of day you were playing, how long you were online and other details, no one can explain it.

Unless I was only collecting from companions, and only on the character for a couple of minutes, or ported straight home to check the Wishing Well -- I have never been questing in Avery realm and not seen another pirate at all -- a ship sailing the windlane, sinking enemies or docked, a pirate passed on my way somewhere, or met at an NPC or Free Trader. Outside of Avery, I still meet people - I was in Catbeard realm on my Privateer yesterday and still met people in the Bazaar.

Just wait until the next celebration -- probably Yuletide in July -- when there are Gift Boxes to open, then you'll be glad to have a lot of realms.