Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The boosting confesion

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 20, 2015
I felt that this was a good time to say this because of Logan's post becoming so popular. For a while I boosted very often but then I realized that I was only ruining the game for myself and others, so I decided to quit boosting. I got rid of any champion weapons I may have had.I realize that what I did was wrong, and I accept any punishment that kings isle sees fit to give me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
valdus15797 on Jun 7, 2018 wrote:
I felt that this was a good time to say this because of Logan's post becoming so popular. For a while I boosted very often but then I realized that I was only ruining the game for myself and others, so I decided to quit boosting. I got rid of any champion weapons I may have had.I realize that what I did was wrong, and I accept any punishment that kings isle sees fit to give me.
What's in the past, should be in the past. I don't believe that KI would retroactively punish players for doing something, they allowed ( or at least, didn't try to stop completely ).
Getting rid of those weapons was punishment enough, imo, after all the scrip that went to buy them.