Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Time for my yearly "Update the bundle tiers post"

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Hello fellow pirates, it is that time again for someone to ask on the forums for bundle tiers to finally be updated for level 70! The last time I asked for bundle tiers to be updated was on June 29th, 2017, but I don't feel like waiting 2 months so I thought I would get it over with now.
I could go over the usual spiel about how bundle ships and weapons have been made irrelevant but instead I thought I'd add something different for this one.
Valencia 2 came out in June 15th, 2016, meaning that bundle tiers have been outdated for approximately 668 days. But my bundle woes dates back a bit further then that. I believe I obtained my Hoodoo bundle Christmas, the year it came out in 2014, when I made the unwise decision of saving my hoodoo bundle outfit and ship for when book 15 comes out. Therefore my Hoodoo bundle outfit and ship has been rotting away in my gift box for 1,206 days. I have simply come too far to give up, please update the bundle tiers so I can redeem my darn level 70 ghost boat.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I agree - the Haunted and Beluga Galleons also need a Level 70 options -- they would get MY crowns.

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Willowydream on Apr 16, 2018 wrote:
I agree - the Haunted and Beluga Galleons also need a Level 70 options -- they would get MY crowns.

Trust me I’ll be making yearly posts for them as well if they still haven’t updated tiers by then

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Friendly Jesse Pew on Apr 19, 2018 wrote:
Trust me I’ll be making yearly posts for them as well if they still haven’t updated tiers by then
Extending them is hopefully slated for our next "quality of life" update. Although, squeezing it in with a new story would also be very nice.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It's a bit sad that this request is now an annual "tradition".