Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wishes for future updates

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
Here's a list of a few thing that I think would help keep the game alive (Besides a new world, that's a given)

Crafting
  • Similar to Wizard101 and/or an entirely new purpose would be great!

Fishing

• This paired with crafting would give us much more things to do than farming for the millionth time or hatching egg #79246 for that perfect pet.

Equipment sets and/or being able to "lock" power's numbers

• For better convenience and so that way we don't have to arrange our powers from scratch whenever we take off our gear

Backpack elixirs

• Who could say no to more backpack space especially when going in the Tower of Moo or The Machine.

Bug fixes

• Some of these have been around since 2014ish like the hatching glitch that freezes your game and even newer ones like the characters not being positioned properly when fighting ever since they added a cosmetic change that lets everyone face the same direction as their enemy or when someone casts a buff.

More membership benefits

• That way it would attract more players and it gives people a reason to play the game.

Giving Smuggler's Arena an option for team up

• This isn't necessary but it can be frustrating trying to find a team for it or even someone that owns it.

Better PVP rewards

• Honestly the rewards are super lackluster and more stitchable gear or new mounts would be nice.

More uses for scrip and more ways to get it

• Being able to purchase pet snacks and more stuff like with Wizard's Arena tickets.

Better PVP balancing

• There's multiple topics about how Musketeers and Witchdoctors deserves buffs and Buccaneers and Privateers need nerfs and I think this topic should be taken into consideration. Also more ways to prevent people from reaching champion in Battle Royale with their friends or even getting rid of the mode altogether and making a better one.

PVP spectating and blocking PVP chat

• I feel this would help people being able to know how to play each class and the latter is for better privacy options and to prevent flamewars from happening in-game.

Insignia and/or better clothing like Wizard101

• A lot of people have... different opinions about the clothing in Pirate101 and insignia gear has always been a popular pick in Wizard101 because of their unique and streamlined designs. Even if it just stitching, it would be amazing to have.

Updated friends list

• The friend's list update was a HUGE thing and being able to mark people with different icons and seeing your friends log in or out was a really good feature.

Giving Witchdoctor companions more powers and/or more range

• You almost never see witch companions picked besides Old Scratch and maybe Mormo or Carcarius because they're super squishy and they can't do much especially with their low range and low accuracy. So giving them powers would added more variety in my opinion.

More reasons to play Pet PVP
  • I literally never see anyone play it anymore and it doesn't offer much at the moment.

I truly feel these would bring the player-base back and make everyone happier.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AllToonedUp on Jan 24, 2018 wrote:
Here's a list of a few thing that I think would help keep the game alive (Besides a new world, that's a given)

Crafting

Fishing

• This paired with crafting would give us much more things to do than farming for the millionth time or hatching egg #79246 for that perfect pet.

• For better convenience and so that way we don't have to arrange our powers from scratch whenever we take off our gear

Backpack elixirs

• Who could say no to more backpack space especially when going in the Tower of Moo or The Machine.

Bug fixes

• Some of these have been around since 2014ish like the hatching glitch that freezes your game and even newer ones like the characters not being positioned properly when fighting ever since they added a cosmetic change that lets everyone face the same direction as their enemy or when someone casts a buff.

More membership benefits

• That way it would attract more players and it gives people a reason to play the game.

• This isn't necessary but it can be frustrating trying to find a team for it or even someone that owns it.

Better PVP rewards

• Honestly the rewards are super lackluster and more stitchable gear or new mounts would be nice.

• Being able to purchase pet snacks and more stuff like with Wizard's Arena tickets.

Better PVP balancing

• There's multiple topics about how Musketeers and Witchdoctors deserves buffs and Buccaneers and Privateers need nerfs and I think this topic should be taken into consideration. Also more ways to prevent people from reaching champion in Battle Royale with their friends or even getting rid of the mode altogether and making a better one.

• I feel this would help people being able to know how to play each class and the latter is for better privacy options and to prevent flamewars from happening in-game.

• A lot of people have... different opinions about the clothing in Pirate101 and insignia gear has always been a popular pick in Wizard101 because of their unique and streamlined designs. Even if it just stitching, it would be amazing to have.

Updated friends list

• The friend's list update was a HUGE thing and being able to mark people with different icons and seeing your friends log in or out was a really good feature.

• You almost never see witch companions picked besides Old Scratch and maybe Mormo or Carcarius because they're super squishy and they can't do much especially with their low range and low accuracy. So giving them powers would added more variety in my opinion.

• I literally never see anyone play it anymore and it doesn't offer much at the moment.

Only one thing Since the Smuggler's Arena is a housing gauntlet, putting it in the team-up ledger would be impossible; you don't see team-ups for housing gauntlets in Wiz. Wait for KI Housing Sales and buy an Arena of your own.
Or, if you really want to do an arena run let's make a date to meet in game. I have one and would love to use mine more often. ( I hope you're maxed, )
I completely agree with everything else.

Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 24, 2018 wrote:
Only one thing Since the Smuggler's Arena is a housing gauntlet, putting it in the team-up ledger would be impossible; you don't see team-ups for housing gauntlets in Wiz. Wait for KI Housing Sales and buy an Arena of your own.
Or, if you really want to do an arena run let's make a date to meet in game. I have one and would love to use mine more often. ( I hope you're maxed, )
I completely agree with everything else.
Oh I already have one actually, I was just saying that since a lot of people don't seem to own one and I thought it would help those that can't buy one since they could just use the team up ledger but you do have point about it being a housing gauntlet.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
AllToonedUp on Jan 24, 2018 wrote:

Crafting

Fishing

Backpack elixirs

Bug fixes

More membership benefits

Better PVP rewards

Better PVP balancing

Updated friends list

yep agree

stormy jen silver