Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

failed to redeem item issue

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I have a report to post, this failed to redeem item(s) is becoming a huge issue. This bug have affected every single of my pirate characters, sometimes simply reloading dosen't not work. It need to be fixed, thanks.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
This bug has been in the game for a long time (as long as I can remember anyways) and I agree that it desperately needs fixing. Hopefully KI can make this one of their priorities and get around to fixing it one of these days.

Ensign
May 28, 2010
I just exit to the Character section screen and then enter back in, it fixes it for me.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Monkrinx2024 on Dec 8, 2017 wrote:
I have a report to post, this failed to redeem item(s) is becoming a huge issue. This bug have affected every single of my pirate characters, sometimes simply reloading dosen't not work. It need to be fixed, thanks.
I thought I answered this post, but I'm not sure, because it seems to appear about once a month.

Train yourself to open your gifts BEFORE you change zones -- don't move the pirate to a new area until you have redeemed your items and you will have no problem.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
To avoid this happening in the future: claim any gifts before doing anything else, don't even move or port home.If you forget about this, then just log off and return. The problem should then be solved.
However, I do agree that KI ought to look into this bug just to prevent all the posts asking why they can't claim a gift.