Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Pack Idea that's just for fun

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I present this pack idea just to amuse the Message Board Marauders.
The Bunny-Hop Pack!
The bunny-hop pack gives you a chance for:
Companions
Buncula - from Darkmoore comes this dreaded vampire rabbit! ( he has the body of Bat Masterson, but with a rabbit head, Mwahaha! )
Dead-Eye Jackie - This rootin' tootin' gunslinger comes from Cool Ranch . She carries a pistol & a dagger ( attacks like a wharf rat rake. )
Rab Rafealla - from Valencia. He is a gallant ( of course he comes with the Jump Talent. )
Bunnie O'Hare - comes from Albion, a , she has the sweetest brogue this side of Shannon.
Lepus Lapin - is from Polaris and is a tough
This pack also includes:
A special Totem for Good Luck in getting boss drops; what else but "The Rabbit's Foot"( +15% to the RNG )
Rabbit inspired house furnishings to make your home a cozy hutch.
Training tomes & A rabbit mount. ( like in W101 )
Rare Caerbannog pet! ( so vicious )

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
I want Lepus Lapin! I would spend some crowns trying to get him!
Great Idea Anecorbie!
Misty,70
Zoe,37

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:
The Bunny-Hop Pack!
Companions
Buncula - from Darkmoore comes this dreaded vampire rabbit! ( he has the body of Bat Masterson, but with a rabbit head, Mwahaha! )
Dead-Eye Jackie - This rootin' tootin' gunslinger comes from Cool Ranch . She carries a pistol & a dagger ( attacks like a wharf rat rake. )
Rab Rafealla - from Valencia. He is a gallant ( of course he comes with the Jump Talent. )
Bunnie O'Hare - comes from Albion, a , she has the sweetest brogue this side of Shannon.
This pack also includes:
A special Totem for Good Luck in getting boss drops; what else but "The Rabbit's Foot"( +15% to the RNG )
I want it!!!!!! if this was a real pack (COUGH ki COUGH) I would try and get everything lol, but its a joke one, but either way, great idea anecorbie! *falls on the floor giggling*

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:
The Bunny-Hop Pack!
Companions
This pack also includes:
Awesome ideas and quite amusing!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm going to quote from a terrible movie from the '70s, If you can tell me what movie it's from, you'll get a yar & a balloon!

"There's a herd of killer rabbits heading this way!"

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Night of the Lepus?

Never watched it, but I have heard the quote before

Misty, 70
Zoe, 37

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Stalwart Queen on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:
Night of the Lepus?

Never watched it, but I have heard the quote before