Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Halloween Party

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
NO! its LO PAN! lol
L.O.L.! You got it!

I remember when we were in the game and I finally spilled the beans. Yes, it's Lo Pan.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
Esperanza, I wonder what you're dressing up as?
I already know what Anecorbie is going as.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:
Oh? You think you know? Tell us, and I'll say if you're right ( or not ).
And you have my word I won't change my costume if you guess right.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
CdeWinter on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:
tell us with permission from miss anecorbie! lol don't tell us I want it to be a surprise!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Oct 18, 2017 wrote:
*giggles* perfectly nefarious, anecorbie!

I have decided not to farm bishop (too lazy and a bit boring) but ill give you a hint when I figure out my costume!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 18, 2017 wrote:
But you already told me what the costume was, unless you've changed it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:
But you already told me what the costume was, unless you've changed it.
I did? Blame my swiss-cheese memory! But if the rest of you are still interested I'll give you this anagram for you to work out:
A METAL RAT AND BAGEL
I'm only afraid it may be too easy....

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:
I did? Blame my swiss-cheese memory! But if the rest of you are still interested I'll give you this anagram for you to work out:
A METAL RAT AND BAGEL
Haha! I'm honestly not sure; I think it'll take some time for me to figure out.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
A METAL RAT AND BAGEL
Armada Battle Angel

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
CdeWinter on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
Yes, I was going to do that this weekend.

I'd like to host the party on,
October 28th, starting at 5pm Atlantic.

For timings that would be
5pm Atlantic
4pm Eastern
3pm Central
2pm Mountain
1pm Pacific.

Since we're having a ship decorating we should meet up at the Skull Island docks on Vadima realm. We'll use Vadima since it will be a quiet realm so we should be able to have the maximum number of ships at the docks at one time, without people getting pushed into different areas.

And, yes it is a costume party.
I guess I'll be able to make it to the party if I'm not too drained after work. Nevertheless, I'm saving the date.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
A METAL RAT AND BAGEL
I hate anagrams! XD if anyone finds this out, please tell us XD or me at least.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
I hate anagrams! XD if anyone finds this out, please tell us XD or me at least.
You'll find out at the party, only seven more days....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hoodoo Mistress on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
Armada Battle Angel
You got it!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
You got it!
Yes, I actually was online yesterday and she Text Chatted me, saying, "Want to see my costume?" I'm thinking to myself, "Of course! Why wouldn't I want to see the famous Anecorbie's outfit for the Halloween party?" Yes, it is a Battle Angel - and it looks awesome, too!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
REMINDER
October 28th starting @ 5 pm Atlantic ( see CdeWinter's post of Oct. 13th for time conversions )
Realm Vadima
Skull Island Docks
Wear a costume!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 23, 2017 wrote:
REMINDER
October 28th starting @ 5 pm Atlantic ( see CdeWinter's post of Oct. 13th for time conversions )
Realm Vadima
Skull Island Docks
Wear a costume!
Aye, Esperanza - only four more days!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 23, 2017 wrote:
REMINDER
Realm Vadima
Skull Island Docks
Wear a costume!
My goodness Anecorbie, you seem to always beat me to the post.
Anyways, so that people don't have to go searching through the previous posts, here are the party details again.

5pm Atlantic
4pm Eastern
3pm Central
2pm Mountain
1pm Pacific.

Since we're having a ship decorating we should meet up at the Skull Island docks on Vadima realm. We'll use Vadima since it will be a quiet realm so we should be able to have the maximum number of ships at the docks at one time, without people getting pushed into different areas.

And, yes it is a costume party

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Oct 24, 2017 wrote:
My goodness Anecorbie, you seem to always beat me to the post.
Anyways, so that people don't have to go searching through the previous posts, here are the party details again.

5pm Atlantic
4pm Eastern
3pm Central
2pm Mountain
1pm Pacific.

And, yes it is a costume party
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to steal your thunder I was just afraid of this post "vanishing" and people forgetting.
I would like to suggest another activity: after we've toured all the ships, how about a quick tour of houses ( just the one house per pirate ). I know a few players who are curious as to how others have decorated their homes.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 26, 2017 wrote:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to steal your thunder I was just afraid of this post "vanishing" and people forgetting.
I would like to suggest another activity: after we've toured all the ships, how about a quick tour of houses ( just the one house per pirate ). I know a few players who are curious as to how others have decorated their homes.
Yes, that's a great idea!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 26, 2017 wrote:
A house tour is an excellent idea Anecorbie.
And don't worry, I'll just consider you the lightning to my thunder. (yea, I know, I'm a weather nerd)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
This party was amazing! Thank you so much to CdeWinter/Red Scarlet Kidd for this amazing opportunity to meet Virtuous Anne Radcliffe, Sam Underhill and just to have fun! I had so much fun touring the Ships and Houses with you guys, and the hide and seek was just as fun too! Let the memories begin!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I tried really hard to make it to the party. I mean, who doesn't want to go to a party on their actual birthday? Anyway, I got hit with a huge migraine and missed all the activities for KI games. Sorry, I will do my best to make the next one. I hope you guys had a wonderful time.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 29, 2017 wrote:
I tried really hard to make it to the party. I mean, who doesn't want to go to a party on their actual birthday? Anyway, I got hit with a huge migraine and missed all the activities for KI games. Sorry, I will do my best to make the next one. I hope you guys had a wonderful time.
I hope you feel better, Chrissy! And happy (belated) birthday!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 28, 2017 wrote:
This party was amazing! Thank you so much to CdeWinter/Red Scarlet Kidd for this amazing opportunity to meet Virtuous Anne Radcliffe, Sam Underhill and just to have fun! I had so much fun touring the Ships and Houses with you guys, and the hide and seek was just as fun too! Let the memories begin!
And also I got to meet Grace (Avery Court Grace) which is awesome, too.