Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship v ship combat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 29, 2012
Just tried ship v ship and found it unappealing. Too many "gangs" in there jumping other ships in groups. We need to have an opportunity to choose how many opponents we fight. Free-for-all is fine if you want that but I'd prefer an even break with a choice of 1v1, 2v2, etc. Not a fun game the way it is because you cannot possibly win and you can't always find an friend to go with you. Nice idea but it doesn't work for me. Also, how does this work for lower levels? I don't have anything but max chars so I can't check to see if a lvl 40 has any chance of competing. My two cents, thanks for reading.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Currently ship PVP is being treated as something new to try, then, if enough players demand it, ranked ship PVP might be installed for those who show an interest.
If you want 1 v 1 ship battles; take part in the available ship battles and tell KI that you want it. If you don't show that interest and refuse to take part, then KI has no incentive to add it.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I basically used my two accounts to fight each other, which I know is "boosting" in a ranked situation -- just to see what the badges were. However, at the time of day I play, I have yet to find another ship in the canyon to fight. As it stands right now, this is not something I would pursue strictly for badges, as there is too much else I still want to do in the Spiral.