Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what movie(s) are your favorite?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I love the new(ish) beauty and the beast movie, the willy wonka and charlie and the chocolate factory movies, the lego movie, and probably (even though its not a movie, but it feels like it, since its 3 hours long) the doctor who episode "the end of time".

what about yours? it can be a episode from a show, if you wish.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 27, 2017 wrote:
I love the new(ish) beauty and the beast movie, the willy wonka and charlie and the chocolate factory movies, the lego movie, and probably (even though its not a movie, but it feels like it, since its 3 hours long) the doctor who episode "the end of time".

is anyone gonna reply? if not, its fine.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
I'm not sure what my favorite is so ill just post so it doesn't seem like you are being ignored.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 27, 2017 wrote:

Great question! L.O.L., as for my favorite movie? Aggh - too many to name!

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
I have a lot of favorites too, and it's near impossible to decide.