Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the former protecter of santo pollo El Chihuahua

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2015
I guese character would me hmmm.... El Chihuahua! El Chihuahua! is the old protecter of Santo Pollo before El Toro. El Chihuaha Good take a hit to any enemy. With his he could slice anything! No Frogaroles would stand a chance aganst El Chihuahua! But sadly he retired and was sundenly attacked my the armada! Musketeers Dragoons and Marins where their. They captured El Chihuahua and brong him to Kane and Kane killed him with El Toro tacking the new roll as protecter of santo pollo but its Unknown what Kane did with El Chihuahua's dead body. some say they just threw it into the clouds or maby kane kept it and put it some where. {R.I.P El Chihuahua}

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
ConnorP08 on Sep 26, 2017 wrote:
I guese character would me hmmm.... El Chihuahua! El Chihuahua! is the old protecter of Santo Pollo before El Toro. El Chihuaha Good take a hit to any enemy. With his he could slice anything! No Frogaroles would stand a chance aganst El Chihuahua! But sadly he retired and was sundenly attacked my the armada! Musketeers Dragoons and Marins where their. They captured El Chihuahua and brong him to Kane and Kane killed him with El Toro tacking the new roll as protecter of santo pollo but its Unknown what Kane did with El Chihuahua's dead body. some say they just threw it into the clouds or maby kane kept it and put it some where. {R.I.P El Chihuahua}
LOL. I don't see the point of this post, but maybe you can copy and paste this description of your El Chihuahua character to the Make a Character thread by Thedragonpirate2453!

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
ConnorP08 on Sep 26, 2017 wrote:
Also, welcome to the Message Boards, ConnorP08!